WOC - Dazzleglass Creme

TISH1124

I love Amorous...I put it over my Barry M Black Lip Stain and it is to die for....

I also got My Favorite Pink...and that was it for these babies

IvyTrini

I got Amorous, which is deep red-brown and Creme Allure which is a dark fuchsia. These are very shiny and have a lot of glitter. They are also quite pigmented. Im NW45.

2browneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGooch
So far I ordered Sublime Shine and Luscious Spark....cant wait to get them!

I have Luscious Spark and I love it. It kinda reminds me of Lychee Luxe but not as thick and sparkly. You get a nice color pay off though!
thmbup.gif

l1onqueen

I only got Totally Fab-my "baby steps" toward red lips. I may have to go back for Amorous...and Luscious Spark

bobbiedoll03

I got Amorous...I want to go back for a few more...

Here is what Amorous looks line on bare lips, Im NC50 for reference too.

DILLIGAF

I got Creme Allure and Do It Up. I will definately be going back for Amorous. I tried to ignore it but I can't.

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. kendra
I want Cream Allure, and Do It Up.

Those are the two I really want and maybe luscious spark...

Blushbaby

I bought Amorous after seeing Erin rock it here over Midnight Media from SB. I wasn't really swayed by any of the other shades.

cocodivatime

At first I was going to pass on these now i want a bunch! Everyone is making me want to go back and try Amorous too. I didnt even swatch it on my hand because it looked so red in the tube
th_confused_new.gif

iheartmakeup412

I see no love fire soft dazzle
ssad.gif
I got soft dazzle wich looked like a nude pink with gold sparkle on me and I may go back for armorous and my favorite pink.

mrslovejoy

I bought my favorite pink and amorous. I love both, but I really LOVE my favorite pink. I've been wearing my favorite pink everyday. It's a great bubblegum pink for pigmented lips that doesn't make you look like tyrone biggums! It goes great with a smoky eye. Are these LE? If so, I need to buy 2 backups of each...maybe 3 backups of my favorite pink!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslovejoy
I bought my favorite pink and amorous. I love both, but I really LOVE my favorite pink. I've been wearing my favorite pink everyday. It's a great bubblegum pink for pigmented lips that doesn't make you look like tyrone biggums! It goes great with a smoky eye. Are these LE? If so, I need to buy 2 backups of each...maybe 3 backups of my favorite pink!

yes.gif
yes they are LE
ssad.gif