WOC Dazzleglass

MACa6325xi

I bought Bare Necessity (Thanks Miss Fauryn) and Get Rich Quick. I did not put on Bare Necessity yet, I was so interested in Get Rich Quick. I couldn't wait to get home. I had to put it on as soon as I got in my car. I think it's so pretty. I just love it. Maybe later, I will try Bare Necessity, but for now it's all about Getting Rich Quick. LOL

BinkysBaby

I got Get Rich and Fantabulous. I was going to get the blue, but I have a blue l/s from an older collection that I think I've never even used.

braidey

I had not planned on getting anything from this collection, so when I went to MAC this morning I did not even look at this collection. But I was so disappointed with Naughty Nauticals that I looked at this collection, and I am glad I did. I bought Bare Necessity, Sugar Rimmed, and Get Rich Quick. According to the MA, these colors have less shimmer. I plan to get every color soon. They last longer than regular lipglass and the shine is incredible. They are not real glittery. Only thing I do not like is you do not get alot of product for your money and when you open they tend to get real messy.

NW45

SlimSugar

I was so in heaven when I went to my Macys MAC counter!! I walked away with Comet Blue, Money, Honey, Ms. Fizz and one of my alltime fav........ Lunimary lg! I was gonna get Get Rich Quick but it looked a lot like Beaux with a lot of glitter when I tried it on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird08
Not a fan of glitter lips...I will have to maybe sit this one out...

I'm not a glittery lip person, but I love dazzleglass. I was scared when I first saw the tube, but it is awesome, awesome, awesome. The color lasts and lasts and the glitter is not overdone. Try it.
thmbup.gif

brownsuga lady

I got Comet Blue and Funtabulous yesterday. I might go back and get Bare Necessity. I love them. The staying power is GREAT too. I layered Comet Blue over my Pervette l/s...HOT! I also tried Funtabulous over a nude lip so the color would really stand out...HOT! I'm glad I got these.

f!erce

oh dear, I just KNEW I would be able to bypass this collection but with so many rave reviews I see my pockets will be hurting again.
th_dunno.gif
I JUST spent over $100 on N.N's, darn it!
ssad.gif
Oh well, at least my train case isnt looking as bare as it once did *sigh* I am SO very interested in that Comet Blue. I have the Spring Bean lipglass since it looked so pretty in the container and thought it would just be used for a more crazy look for photo shoots or something but I find that it stays in heavy rotation due to the green being subdued. I wonder if the Comet Blue will compare to that or have a real color pay off.

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
So I picked up Ms. Fizz and Comet Blue. I love Ms. Fizz. It reminds me of Pink Pearl. It's very pretty.

That is a perfect way to describe this color. I put it on and all I could think was, "if I just took some glitter, clear gloss, and Pink Pearl Pigment...I could have saved $17.54!" Just kidding, it is a pretty color indeed. It's just enough wear on a day you want to add a little jazz to your look and and would go great with some purple/blue/pink eye combos in my opinion!

pinkkitty08

I bought Get Rich Quick and I absolutely love it. Now I want all of them. Good thing I just got my MAC PRO card
thmbup.gif

Raysa

I want the entire collection.. I just purchased Comet Blue, and it's pretty over Hollywood Nights and Girl about town.. also mixed with Foolishy Fab.
Ms. Fizz, Love Alert, Date Night, and Funtabulous are my next purchases...

And has anyone noticed Comet Blue, and Love Alert are sold out online..