WOC -- Euristocrats II

Curly1908

From reading other discussion boards, I realize that this will be a re-promote, but seeing as how I'm new to MAC's Collections, I thought I'd start this thread anyway.

I want:

London Life l/s
Costa Chic l/s
Naked Paris l/s

Costa Chic seems like such a unique color! Anyone have an idea on how to make that l/s (or the other 2 I listed) wearable for NW50? I'd especially like a lipliner suggestion for Costa Chic.
girl_devil.gif

bobbiedoll03

I wanted to reply to bump this because I would really love to know everyone's thoughts on this collection and what their lists are...

I know for me I plan to get the Rue D' Rouge, but other than that Idk...

miss sha

Definitely London Life and Rue d'Rogue... I don't know about anything else because I'm not a big lipstick and especially not a dazzleglass person, but these colors are too pretty to pass up.

Blushbaby

I'll be checking out:

Lipsticks - London Life, Milan Mode and Patisserie.

Dazzlegalsses - Rue D' Rouge, Euro Beat & Via Veneto

KJBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I'll be checking out:

Lipsticks - London Life, Milan Mode and Patisserie.

Dazzlegalsses - Rue D' Rouge, Euro Beat & Via Veneto

^^ Just had to quote you and tell you that you and your hunnie are too cute!

My list so far is Cockney.

I was interested in Naked Paris and Milan Mode but after seeing swatches on the swatch forum I need to wait and see. Also curious about Costa Chic.

bobbiedoll03

So, the red lip in the promo ad is Cockney and Rue d'rouge...so that is my list. I wanted a more wearable sheerer red..so I am hoping that works.After seeing swatches the colors are more sheer than I thought, so I will probably B2M for cockney and then get the d/g. yayy for saving money!

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiedoll03
So, the red lip in the promo ad is Cockney and Rue d'rouge...so that is my list. I wanted a more wearable sheerer red..so I am hoping that works.After seeing swatches the colors are more sheer than I thought, so I will probably B2M for cockney and then get the d/g. yayy for saving money!

^^^ My plan exactly

elongreach

I really love rue d' rouge and it was on my list as soon as I started looking at swatches. However, I just bought my first red lip, so I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying another one so quickly.

DILLIGAF

Cockney, Costa Chic and Patisserie are the only ones on my list. And all 3 are swatch dependant. I will check them out today on the way to work.

elongreach

I went to my store like a fool today thinking it was out in stores. My calendar was right, it doesn't get to stores til next week. My pocket thanks MAC. Let's do it on a pay week thank you.

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongreach
I went to my store like a fool today thinking it was out in stores. My calendar was right, it doesn't get to stores til next week. My pocket thanks MAC. Let's do it on a pay week thank you.

I went to the Mac store today and B2M two lippies

shontay07108

I'm going to Nordstroms tomorrow to pick up something. I don't like dazzleglass at all. I prefer the chanel glossimers. For some reason dazzleglass makes my large lips look crazy after an hour or so. Via Veneto is tempting, though.

I want London Life and Cockney. Milan Mode looks pretty, but kinda sheer so I want to see it up close first. Costa Chic looks so pretty, but it might look crazy on my lips, so further inspection is due. Naked Paris seems ok, but dull. I have viva glams similar to that as well as Spice is Nice lipstick (which I adore). Bright lips, please.

elongreach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
i put the collection out myself today and my nordstrom counter

The freestanding MAC told me next week. I probably will go again to my normal nordies or MAC and see what they say. But they told me 'it came out online today, but it won't be in stores til next week'.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongreach
The freestanding MAC told me next week. I probably will go again to my normal nordies or MAC and see what they say. But they told me 'it came out online today, but it won't be in stores til next week'.

I was wondering why I havent seen it yet.