WOC -- Euristocrats II

Sophisto

I B2Med for Milan Mode and Via Veneto..... VERY pretty combo. I have pretty pigmented lips and MM isn't too sheer for me, actually with VV it's a sorta in your face berry color.

It has worn off after my lunch date, but left this gorgeous berry stain. I recommend it.

for reference NC45 very pigmented lips

kyoto

I picked up London Life, Milan Mode, Roman Holiday, Euro Beat, and Rue D Rouge. I already had Internationalist, but I have to say that Roman Holiday is a very pretty unique color.

shellyshells

I got the two I've been wanting (London Life & Patisserie) but I'm going back for Naked Paris. It's so preeetty =D

soglambitious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
From reading other discussion boards, I realize that this will be a re-promote, but seeing as how I'm new to MAC's Collections, I thought I'd start this thread anyway.

I want:

London Life l/s
Costa Chic l/s
Naked Paris l/s

Costa Chic seems like such a unique color! Anyone have an idea on how to make that l/s (or the other 2 I listed) wearable for NW50? I'd especially like a lipliner suggestion for Costa Chic.
girl_devil.gif

I would try a brown lipliner with it to "warm up" the color. Maybe fill in your lips with a neutral brown lipliner (not too dark), add the Costa Chic and then top with a sheer gold l/g. That's what I do if I mess up on a color choice and I get a lippie thats the wrong undertone (doesn't happen often but mistakes do arise!)

Maybe try "Hover" or "Chestnut" l/l?

Hope that helps.

soglambitious

I'm getting "Milan Mode" and "London Life" l/s. "Naked Paris" is intriguing because it's so neutral, but then again its just that - a neutral. I need to save my (limited) pennies for the "can't find it anywhere else" type of colors from MAC.

Btw, does anyone else think St. Germain is the fugliest l/s color EVER? I know a lot of people like it, but it is just not a forgiving color. You have to be super pale and very blonde to pull it off. (And who is?)

GlamQueen21

^I'm curious about Saint Germain. I skipped that lipstick when Sugar Sweet came out and I was thinking about getting it since it's a unique color but after I thought about what it will look like on my lips, I would have to blot it on my lips like I do with Brave New Bronze or else I can just skip it.

miss sha

I posted this on the main thread when I got it, but ladies, I'd be careful about Naked Paris. I'm NC45ish and Naked Paris barely showed up on my lips. It was maybe a half-shade darker and mostly showed up as a subtle shimmer. I guess if you're around my skintone it's the perfect nude, but if you're looking for something that'll be more pigmented for you, buy with caution or skip entirely.

ejr286

I picked up Cockney, Milan Mode, and London Life
winkiss.gif
. At the moment, London Life is my fav
yes.gif

MAC NC50

shellyshells

^ I agree, London Life is so pretty! Costa Chic is also a really great color but I dunno if I can pull it off. Anyone think that Made with Love from Color Craft will be a more wearable coral than Costa Chic?

Prototype83

I picked up Costa Chic and Via Veneto today. Milan Mode was also on my list...but it looks alot like Sweet Thing from the Sugarsweet collection so I passed.

Costa Chic is a very pretty pinky-coral. It's very creamy and pigmented so I have to dab it on, I'll play with it a little more when I get home.

I'm still on the fence w/ Via Veneto. It's pretty and the sparkle isn't too much, but the lack of product in a d/g tube irks me. It looks great on top of Up the Amp though, I tried that combo on @ the MAC store.

shontay07108

I bought London Life and Cockney. Both are gorgeous. I hate dazzleglass, Costa Chic is way to frosty and the other color was just plain fug.

misha5150

I just got London Life and its sooo freakin pretty!! Although its a bit sheerer than I thought it would be, it's still pretty on its own. I put Fierce and Fabulous over it and it brought out the plum color in it wonderfully!! I also wanted to get Milan Mode and Costa Chic but my bank account said, "No heffa!! Just get one lipstick today and then you'll be able to get what you want on Thursday when Colour Craft comes out!!" LMAO!!!