WOC: Fresh Brew

Goat Goat Etc.

Fresh Brew has become my leading lady in my daily look. I pair it with So This Season l/g and I get a soft "jelly" juicy plum look-so SEXY!

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Fresh Brew has become my leading lady in my daily look. I pair it with So This Season l/g and I get a soft "jelly" juicy plum look-so SEXY!

I'm really wearing my Fresh Brew l/s down to nothing--it's gonna be the first l/s I B2M! And first product I use up within just a month or two!

Rec: Pair this with Electric Fuchsia l/g from Spring Colour Forecast for a soft rosey pink! Pure allure!

Kenna23

now ladies you make me want to get fresh brew man my list grown just this week. i think my list from mac for the last 3 collections is about 200.00 and i am adding more everyday. i think i need a three job to just for MAC!!!!

bad girl glam

i finally tried it on yesterday. by itself, i look like a dry mouth crackhead, but when i used it with Cork liner, it was perfect!

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QTPie
I wear Fresh Brew constantly. I pair it a lot of times with Mad Cap or Chai lipglasses. Fresh Brew is great !

same here!

DigitalRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
omg so i bought it

and as soon as i started putting it on. it broke.

i just cussed out SOMEONE. im sure SOMEONE heard me LMAO. i am so pissed. WTF.

I wonder if its just the texture of this lipstick. My broke at the base inside the tube as soon as I got it.

DigitalRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by she
i'm wondering if it is comparable to peachstock in any way? must try.

Its not. Fresh Brew is more of a taupe neutral.

m_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QTPie
I wear Fresh Brew constantly. I pair it a lot of times with Mad Cap or Chai lipglasses. Fresh Brew is great !

So do I! Fresh Brew was the first lipstick that I bought from MAC and I first I realized why some people here on Specktra call it Fresh Poo. Then I paired it with Chestnut lipliner and Mad Cap lipglass and it totally changed for me.

QueenOfSnark

I may have to try this, but it seems VERY similar to Revealing l/g. Are there any differences color-wise? I'm NC45.