WOC Graphic Garden

MAChostage

I was just in the swatch thread and, on the poster's hand, to me that one color in the Graphic Garden palette looks a lot like Mood Ring from Heatherette. Still, this collection doesn't appeal to me, either.

VAQTPIE

I pre-ordered the Fresh Cut (warm) palette on Wednesday. The MA did my eyes with it and it was gorgeous! I feel like it's a great buy for me because I'm just now getting into eyeshadows. It'll be a great starting point while I work on building my collection. I purchased 3 eye brushes during F+F, so I will definitely not be using the brush in the palette.

gabi03

So i was going to pass on this collection and get some stuff from color craft today. But honestly that collection didn't wow me at all, i got assemblage and that was it BUT just for giggles swatched the blue palette for graphic garden. OMG beautiful, they're pigmented and rich, i fell in love. Best of all, the girls at the counter today allowed me to preorder today and pick up today. So i walked out with purchase in hand, now only if NARS would let me get that Modern Love palette i'd be happy. If this was something you were interested in, call and ask them if they'll allow you to get your stuff before that hecktic anniversary sale (i try to stay far away from nordstroms on that weekend).