WOC: Heavenly Creature Collection

bobbiedoll03

So I checked out the collection in person and walked away with Stratus. So far I have stratus and earthshine. After swatching my wishlist is now:

Galaxy Rose
Fire Sign
These two together make a beautiful lip combo

Center of the Universe
This is my favorite of the MSF. It is so pretty on the skin and I was lucky to swatch one that was more coral than pink. I hope I can still get it next week

bobbiedoll03

For those of you that picked up Venus how are you wearing it? Do you love it as much as you did in the store?

I tried it on and thought it was nothing too special, but now i just can't stop thinking about it...

CartoonChic

For those of you that picked up Venus how are you wearing it? Do you love it as much as you did in the store?

I tried it on and thought it was nothing too special, but now i just can't stop thinking about it...
Same here. I got Venus with my original HC order. I like it and do think it's pretty. If you shop at Victoria's Secret, it reminds me of the soft pink lipstick shades the models wear. When I first swatched it, I thought it was just nice. Nothing spectacular. But I'm slowly wondering if I should get a BU. It's so easy and effortless to wear, as I find with Lustres in general. I just wear it and go. No liner or gloss needed. I'll add that Revlon #680 Temptress is very close to Venus, but a bit brighter. I probably won't get a BU, but I do think it's nice to have.

bobbiedoll03

Same here. I got Venus with my original HC order. I like it and do think it's pretty. If you shop at Victoria's Secret, it reminds me of the soft pink lipstick shades the models wear. When I first swatched it, I thought it was just nice. Nothing spectacular. But I'm slowly wondering if I should get a BU. It's so easy and effortless to wear, as I find with Lustres in general. I just wear it and go. No liner or gloss needed. I'll add that Revlon #680 Temptress is very close to Venus, but a bit brighter. I probably won't get a BU, but I do think it's nice to have.
thanks for the dupe suggestion...I think I might prefer the brighter cheaper version :)

sss215

So I checked out the collection in person and walked away with Stratus. So far I have stratus and earthshine. After swatching my wishlist is now: Galaxy Rose Fire Sign These two together make a beautiful lip combo Center of the Universe This is my favorite of the MSF. It is so pretty on the skin and I was lucky to swatch one that was more coral than pink. I hope I can still get it next week
Fire Sign and Galaxy rose, so beautiful together! I found that Galaxy Rose on its own is very pigmented. It's one of the most opaque cremesheens I've ever seen. The perfect watermelon pink gloss. With Fire Sign, it's warmer and becomes red watermelon pink.Fire Sign and Galaxy Rose are so pretty and unique to me. I love them! The Earthshine on the counter was on the brown side and blended right in to my hand. I think it would be the perfect skin tone bronzer for me, but I prefer highlighters for the glow as oppose to bronzing since I am already a darker brown. And the micro glitter wasn't really my thing. Earthshine is a perfect bronzer for browner girls. It's been a long time coming for MAC to release a MSF in this shade! I think a few sprays of fix plus would really make it look great! I swatched supernova and it was kinda dry and chalky on my hand. I think it was brighter than I thought. It wasn't too complex either. I was looking for something more luxe and deep, but it fell flat. So glad I skipped it during the online rush.

TXBeautyBaby

My amazing boyfriend let me get a couple items on his tab since I won't be able to haul til next week. I went to the counter and left with center of the universe and stratus. I think I'm going to pick up earthshine and star wonder of they're still available next week

Richelle83

My amazing boyfriend let me get a couple items on his tab since I won't be able to haul til next week. I went to the counter and left with center of the universe and stratus. I think I'm going to pick up earthshine and star wonder of they're still available next week
Don't worry, they will be! If not at a counter for sure on the internet!

TXBeautyBaby

Thanks Richelle! I really hope so I picked the stuff I really wanted/ thought would sell out first. I'm calling stores Friday to see who still has stuff left so they can put it on hold lol As soon as my check hits Saturday I'm running to a MAC counter lol
mac_addict.gif

bobbiedoll03

I got a sample of the VAE from my counter and used it tonight and OMG I love how my skin feels and I actually love the smell of the product. I thought it would be similar to LUSH Dark Angels and that I would not want VAE because of the possible dupe; however after using both of them, i totally prefer VAE over dark angels. My skin feels like butta!

KelseeBrianaJai

Sooooo far I have Fire Sign Cut a Caper... Which is gooorrrgeoouusss Supernova...which is even more gorgeous Earthshine...BOMB!!! Apply with a light hand And I'm patiently waiting on Center of the Universe!!!' :encore:

Bach

I think Earthshine is more comparable to Petticoat.

infact Im beginning to think Earthshine might be the same as Stratus..

aradhana

the other day i passed by a counter and they still had light year and venus...
i keep thinking about going back for them...

Fiberluver

thats a really nice swirl!
i'm wearing earthshine and stratus today....mixed with loverush.
i just got my ring of saturn and centre of the universe today...so excited to try them out tomorrow!
Oohh - I'm going to try that! Love Rush is one of my favorite blushes.

Too bad it is dcd!

aradhana

Oohh - I'm going to try that! Love Rush is one of my favorite blushes.

Too bad it is dcd!
you could try some of the mac stores or counters - they might still have a few kicking around since it's so recent.

oh wait, i think you mean it's too bad like it's a pity, as opposed to you still need to buy one... :)