WOC: Hey, Sailor!

bobbiedoll03

I wore Sail la Vie yesterday with chestnut lipliner and it was heaven! I totally forgot to take a pic...but I applied it with a lipbrush rather than straight out of the tube so it was not "in your face"...it created this perfect stain to my lips that was just heaven.

Icecaramellatte

sooo...i ended up getting launch away....LOL!
i swatched it again instore and rubbed it in a little, and it turned an awesome peach colour...kind of like the tres cheeks i guess!
i also picked up the red liner. it'll be my first polongwear liner....it seemed pretty similar shade wise to redd, but i loved how soft it is.
I had a feeling that might be the case with Launch Away. That is why I didn't even try it. Glad you like it.

Copperhead

I had been thinking about To Catch A Sailor lipstick for quite a while so I decided to go grab it today. I had a feeling I'd really like it, and I do.

SUMM3RxBABii

The jaunt eyeshadow is actually quite nice. I see myself wearing this in the summer. Also bought the highlight (keep forgetting the name) but it's not too bad. I really like the light pink color. I'm not sure if I should swap this or not.

sss215

I' m leaning to grabbing red racer from somewhere. I like the ways it's looking online on ladies with darker skin.

Icecaramellatte

you didn't like the tres cheeks?
I loved Tres Cheeks. Maybe too much. I just noticed that many of the Tres Cheeks appeared ashy when I swatched them on my hand but looked good on my cheeks. I was afraid to try Launch Away on my cheeks figuring that it would look great and I would buy it. I'm on cheek overload right now. Plus I know I'm going to get the Heavenly Creatures blushes.

aradhana

Get it! It does look great on WOC. I don't really do red lips so I'm not getting it but I was wowed by online pics.

I loved Tres Cheeks. Maybe too much. I just noticed that many of the Tres Cheeks appeared ashy when I swatched them on my hand but looked good on my cheeks. I was afraid to try Launch Away on my cheeks figuring that it would look great and I would buy it. I'm on cheek overload right now. Plus I know I'm going to get the Heavenly Creatures blushes.
LOL...
yeah... the face products for HC look pretty awesome from the swatches.

ainelson86

Im having major skippers remorse about Red Racer Lipstick :( I thought I had too many reds but I see it on so many people and I love!!! Need to find one ASAP!