WOC: Looks to kill (your fav make-up looks)

sa'raimilan

Ok ladies so lately I have been totally into this neutral cat eye and simple pink, nude or mildly bold red lips. I had a MAC interview a few weeks back and I decided for the interview I would tone my look down a bit. The look came out AMAZING ladies, so now I rock this look almost everyday but I switch up the lip color.

Here's the run down of the look:
Face:prep&Prime
Ambi Mosturizer w/ spf 30
Select SPF 15 foundation in NC50
Studio finish concealer
MSF in Dark
Eyebrow pencil in Spiked

Eyes:paint pot in Groundwork all over lid up to brows
All that glitters e/s in inner corner
Ricepaper e/s as highlight
Loreal HIP cream liner in Black for cat eye

Lips:Velvet teddy l/s
Wildly Lush lip plush

Cheeks:Random Brown contour powder
Victoria Secret LE Mineral Bronzing Powder (love it)

So ladies I wanna know what's the look you guys adore. Whether its a simple everyday look or a night time club look. I wanna know face, eyes, lips and cheek combos.

Thanks beauties
winks.gif

MissAlexisDDD

Haha I rock heavy makeup daily.
smiles.gif
Like today I wore carbon in the crease with chrome yellow, followed by a peachy blush and lady gaga lippie. It sounds odd, but was super cute. ^_^

My all time favorite look though is using carbon, cumulus, and gesso. Very dark with long lashes and a lippy like plink! or creme cup.

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD
smiles.gif
Like today I wore carbon in the crease with chrome yellow, followed by a peachy blush and lady gaga lippie. It sounds odd, but was super cute. ^_^

My all time favorite look though is using carbon, cumulus, and gesso. Very dark with long lashes and a lippy like plink! or creme cup.

Ha! Thats me, I love bold daring eyes. Specially when its very smoldering and sexy I totally understand. I miss those eyes think I may get back into it very very soon.

QueenBam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD
smiles.gif

ALEXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg.gif
greengrin.gif

Curly1908

Lately, I've been loving what I call my "pink/brown look". My eyes are made up with a combo of pink and chocolate brown eyeshadows. Rose-colored blush over bronzer. And my lips are this 3-dimensional look I created by first lining my lips with a chocolate liner then filling it in with a pink liner followed my pink lipstick. I blend and apply a light chocolate gloss on type. It looks really cool.

jazmatazz

My favorite eyeshadow look is a smokey eye with tan pigment on lid, bronze e/s in the crease/outer V, and darkened with carbon. Highlight brow bone and inner corner with Shroom e/s. Then line top lash line and outer 1/2 of lower lash line. Lots of mascara of course.

It's my go to glam eye look
smiles.gif

L281173

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa'raimilan
Ha! Thats me, I love bold daring eyes. Specially when its very smoldering and sexy I totally understand. I miss those eyes think I may get back into it very very soon.

I love bold daring eyes
yes.gif
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Miss Redgal

my go to look is all that glitters on the lid, contrast in the crease and arena to highlight and a black cat eye
thats usually my weekend look cause im wearing jeans

for work daily its select cover up, msf med-deep wet, ATG allover the lid, smut in the crease and a cat eye
with a streak of color on the lower lid.... i got crazy with colors mainly blues

bobbiedoll03

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazmatazz
My favorite eyeshadow look is a smokey eye with tan pigment on lid, bronze e/s in the crease/outer V, and darkened with carbon. Highlight brow bone and inner corner with Shroom e/s. Then line top lash line and outer 1/2 of lower lash line. Lots of mascara of course.

It's my go to glam eye look
smiles.gif

This sounds pretty..i need to grab a sample of tan piggie to try this.

spectrolite

My favorite killer look is a smokey eye with a bright colour in the crease and a nude lip. It goes something like this:

Eyes:
Milk Jumbo - Brow to crease
Slickblack Greasepaint Stick (any black base) - Lids and lower lash line, blended well
Matte Colour on the lids - Sugarpill Poison Plum has been my favorite lately, but any dark matte colour will work, repeat on Lower lash line
Any Bright Colour(s) in the crease - Sugarpill Dollypop (Hot Pink), or Love+ (Bright Red) for instance.
Digit e/s - Brow highlight
Beautiful Iris - Tearduct
Reflects Purple Duo or Transparent Teal - a light dusting on the lids

Cheeks:
Joi-de-Vivre Cremeblend Blush
Superdupernatural or Ripe Peach Blush
Shooting Star MSF or Sassed Up Iridescent Powder

Lips:
Cork lip liner
Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque "Santal" - my go to nude lip colour
Viva Glam V Lipglass

My other favorite looks is a strong brow, dramatic cat eye with a bright lip.

Lids:

Soft Ochre Paint Pot or Groundwork - base
Provence Pigment or Hey e/s - Lids (any neutral colour will do..even just MSF Natural)
Beauty Burst + A Little Folie e/s - Crease
Embark e/s - to deepen the look
Blacktrack Fluidline or any liquid liner - super extend the liner
Feline eye Kohl - Lower lash line
Plushblack Mascara

Cheeks:

Depending on what lip I go for I use either Supdupernatural, Tippy, Azalea.. what ever looks good
smiles.gif

Lips:
My killer colours are: Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque "Dragon", YSL Provocative Pink, Show Orchid, Lady Danger, So Scarlet

Boasorte

Eyes
Antiqued on the lid
Carbon on the outer corner and crease
highlight

Face:
Peach colored blush from Milani
Black Opal foundation stick

Lips:
Up the Amp or Blooming Lovely.

Rene

Eyes:
All the glitters all over the lid
Romp in the crease
Dark Brown (NYX)

Face
Studio Tech NC50
MSF Dark
Dollymix Blush

Lips
Nymphette

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I'd love to see pictures of these looks for reference.

Yes pictures will help visualize what I was going for. Should have did that! I will post a pic of the look.