WOC: L'Oreal HiP

Curly1908

What are your favorite items from this brand?

I always hear about it from WOC, but I have no idea what to try!
cutey.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

I have like, 10 hip shadows, but my absolute favorite HIP shadows are Showy
drools.gif
, Reckless and Riotous. I also love the lipglosses in the squeezable tube, and of course, the creme liners. The Black is the easiest to work with, but I also have Teal, Midnight Blue, and Eggplant purple. I always get compliments on Teal, it's so pretty! Lots of people also use the creme liners as shadow bases.

TISH1124

I have none..I am going to start hanging out at the Drugstore this week..I am missing too much stuff!

Sexycocolatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
I have like, 10 hip shadows, but my absolute favorite HIP shadows are Showy
drools.gif
, Reckless and Riotous. I also love the lipglosses in the squeezable tube, and of course, the creme liners. The Black is the easiest to work with, but I also have Teal, Midnight Blue, and Eggplant purple. I always get compliments on Teal, it's so pretty! Lots of people also use the creme liners as shadow bases.

i agree. teal is amazing on dark skin tones! i wear it alone on the top and bottom lid.
th_DANCE.gif
tong.gif

CoachTrecie

I have all the duos.....catch them at BOGO! Walgreens and CVS...
My favorite Duos are the Platinum Metallic Duo (that silver is pure sex!
drools.gif
and the black is a dupe for Black Tied), Showy, Magnetic (the deep blue is a dupe for Contrast), Showy (the gold is a dupe for Amber lights), and Gilded. I also have 3 of their pigments (some have heavy fallout)....but Intrepid is a dupe for the dupchrome pigment that is brown and blue....I think it is blue brown)

I
heart.gif
L'Oreal HiP products....they are cost effective and a majority of them have GREAT payoff.......I am still addicted to MAC!
mac_addict.gif

ThePerfectScore

ooh this is good info. I always think if i'm going to pay this much I should just save up n get MAC. but I will check this out. thanks girls

chocolategoddes

overall, it's a pretty impressive drugstore line. a few of their eyeshadows are even comparable to MAC.
i like the cream liners a lot, but they dry up pretty badly!

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTrecie
I have all the duos.....catch them at BOGO! Walgreens and CVS...
My favorite Duos are the Platinum Metallic Duo (that silver is pure sex!
drools.gif
and the black is a dupe for Black Tied),

iagree.gif
I am wearing the Platinum today!!! I have quite a few of these, also the black cream liner is a staple in my collection, and I use their glosses in the tube & the glosses that come in the other tubes..I guess brillant shine lipglosses...

lafemmenoir

I went to ULTA and HIP is Buy one get one free, plus they have a coupon you can get online if you didn't get it by mail
smiles.gif

ms. kendra

I love this line! My faves are the cream paints. I have almost all of them.
The cream eye liner is good too.

Larkin

I'm not 2 fond of HIP e/s. IMO they kinda suck, but the colors are sooo pretty. They don't show up well on me, at all. The matte ones!
nope.gif
forgetaboutit, not well pigmented. I bought a bunch when they were on sale for a $1.99 (what their worth 2 me).

I like the lip stick, I have "Moxie" and "Dreamer" they're pink w/a gold undertone.

Curly1908

Thank you for the feedback, sweeties!
greengrin.gif

Could you all name the specific colors of products that you like?

I couldn't find the Teal Cream Liner on their website. Is it discontinued?

Have any of you tried the Cream Shadow Paints?

CoachTrecie

I have the paints in Witty, Steel, and the other brown tones (forgot the name). They are okay.....i prefer MAC paint pots and shadesticks

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Thank you for the feedback, sweeties!
greengrin.gif

Could you all name the specific colors of products that you like?

I couldn't find the Teal Cream Liner on their website. Is it discontinued?

Have any of you tried the Cream Shadow Paints?

I do have the cream shadow paint in Witty..and a couple of the pigments

which colors are you looking at ie..shadows, lippies etc?