WOC - MAC FALL COLOR COLLECTION

AnjaNicole

Hi Everyone,

I am really excited about this collection, but my wallet is not lol. I am really excited I will have a chance to purchase a lot of pro colors that I dont have access to. What are you thinking of picking up from this fabulous colorful collection??!!!!!

Copperhead

The main things I'm interested in (at the moment) are...........

Ash Violet Fluidline
Plum Bright l/s
Starless Night pigment
Three Ring Yellow e/s
Shock-A-Holic e/s (This one is a satin finish compared to when it first came out as a matte finish with the Dare To Wear collection but do I really need it if I already have MUFE's #92?)

I'd also like to see how the Mineralized Skinfinishes swatch on WOC. I already have Petticoat so I'm curious as to how Porcelain Pink compares. I'll also wait to see Pink Fade and Orange Tempera lipglasses and Parlor Smoke quad. That Hi-Def Cyan pencil is nice too but it's permanent so I can maybe get that at another time.

Curly1908

-X-S l/s
-Angel Flame Quad (although I am worried how Chamomile will show up on me, and I'm not that interested in the almost black color. not to mention, i don't like satins)
-Orange Tempera l/g

afulton

My list is pretty small because I already have a lot of the collection already.
I must get two more Feline eye pencils. Just because of the hype, I will try and see if Lightscapde works on my skintone. If not, it stays in the store.

afulton

I went on Thursday to check it out. I only got Feline eye pencil and decided to leave Lightscapde MSF there. Just because of the hype I wanted to get it but not good on darker skin tones.

The quads only have about two shades that i liked so I didn't think it was worth it to buy the entire quad for only one or two shadows. That's one of the reasons I don't like pre-made quads.

Richelle83

So far my list is....

Starless Night pigment
Blue Storm pigment
Royale e/s(maybe)
Ash Violet f/l
Show Orchid l/s
Fusion Pink l/s

Not sure about any m/s,

Notorious19

I only picked up Feline just cause I happened to be reaching the end of my black eyeliner. Ever since I discovered Inglot, I just can't justify buying MAC shadows and quads. Then, I've started a mini obsession with Chanel for my lip products. Soooo....yeah that's all for me.

Copperhead

So far I've only placed an order for Starless Night pigment, Royale e/s, Violetta lipstick, and Dim Lip Erase.

Will go to the counter to check out the rest this weekend. I need to see some things in person.

Things I'm interested in...

Trying to Back To MAC for Fleshpot (I could've sworn I owned this once) and maybe Show Orchid. I'll go to as many counters as I have to if someone tells me I can't b2m like the girl did me with the Runaway Red Lipstick from the MMO collection.

Emerald Dusk pigment
Chomographic Pencils in Hi-Def Cyan and Rich Purple

kimbunney

I picked up Lightscapade, Tan pigment and Three ring e/s. I love Lightscapade. I apply it with a blending brush and it looks so wonderful to me. Best thing thing I got from the collection. I also love Tan pigment been wearing it three days straight. I was most disappointed in three ring eyeshadow because it pulled gold on me and I wanted it to pull more yellow. I've only swatched it but I'm going to try to pair it with Teasure Hunt p/p to see how I like it.

After I get off of work today I might go check out Pore. Pink msf. Sooo many lipsticks caught my attention but I honestly can't justify buying another lipstick for the next 5 years. I own over 65 and somewhere in there I'm sure I have something that's similiar. lol

I'll post a Lightscapade pic tomorrow for you guys to see against my skintone.

BeautyByLele

I tried Lightscapade msf on and it was a hot mess. It didn't suit me at all. I had to try it just becuz of all the hype

MissTiffany2U

All I bought was 2 Feline pencils since I missed out on them before and they're LE. I may go back for Fusion Pink and Show Orchid l/s. I'm trying to save up for the Sephora F&F sale, though

Richelle83

Not sure it could be ashy because it has a pearl type finish to it. So on the face it looks a little sparkly and brightens wherever you put it. The third-fourth pic has a heavy swatch and then next to it a blended swatch-neither looks ashy.

Copperhead

All I bought was 2 Feline pencils since I missed out on them before and they're LE. I may go back for Fusion Pink and Show Orchid l/s. I'm trying to save up for the Sephora F&F sale, though

Supposedly Feline is becoming permanent beginning with this collection.