WOC: MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance

BeautyByLele

I bought this a lil while ago but I havent used it yet, Im trying to use up the primer I have before I break open this one to test out., Currently I am using the Nars Pore Refining Primer which I like.

sss215

How are you ladies liking this product now that it is hot and humid? I see I posted I was going to buy it after I ran out of my MUFE, but I cheated and bought one By Terry on Ingenue's recommendation.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I like the By Terry Hyaluronic Primer fine, but as y'all know there could always be something cheaper and better. Plus as sss215 stated I'd like them to keep this item in the collection for awhile. I'm not sure how much By Terry I have left. I use it nearly every day, but it still seems half full.

I really feel like nothing is going to get rid of the oil/shine when dealing with the humidity of the summer. This is the time of year when powders are my friend. I mean, why add more liquids to the skin when you are producing your own, lol.

I live by MAC's studio fix powder plus, NW45, and when the new MUFE boutique opens up, I will be there trying out their new powder. Right now I am using Arbonne's FC5 Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20 and the Studio Fix Powder Plus on top. I really don't need primer right now, as the FC5 lotion keeps my skin ph-balanced and the oilies at bay, leaving a nice summer glow to pop through. I retouch with blot powder throughout the day when needed.

Natual Radiance, P&P really is a great product, but not for this time of the year.

Summer heat and humidity, you win! lol

Latest posts