WOC- MAC Tropical Taboo Collection

BeautyByLele

I only ordered the 159 brush x2 and a BU Herione Lip pencil. I keep going back and forth on the MSF... loooking at Rio and Lust. Skipping the blushes along with the eyeshadows. I already have two of the Mineralized lipsticks (Lady at Play & Devine) so I dont think I need anymore of those although they are nice I just dont know if they are worth the $22 and if they are in better than MAc regular line lipsticks, although there are a few I might consider the nuddie ones Posh Tone, Luxe Natural or the corally pink ones Elegant Accent or Grande Dame.

Did you pick up anything ?

afulton

Not bad. I only got Heroine and a backup of Narcissus Cremesheen. I really don't like mineralize products. I rarely use the ones I have. I was thinking about the 159 brush but i held out..
I only ordered the 159 brush x2 and a BU Herione Lip pencil. I keep going back and forth on the MSF... loooking at Rio and Lust. Skipping the blushes along with the eyeshadows. I already have two of the Mineralized lipsticks (Lady at Play & Devine) so I dont think I need anymore of those although they are nice I just dont know if they are worth the $22 and if they are in better than MAc regular line lipsticks, although there are a few I might consider the nuddie ones Posh Tone, Luxe Natural or the corally pink ones Elegant Accent or Grande Dame.

Did you pick up anything ?

sagehen

I am picking up a bu of Heroine and I think I am going to give in and get a bu of Narcissus. I like the Maybelline dupe, but it's not the "same". In my original purchase, I bought the 159 X2, Heroine, and Fever Isle CSG.

MissTT

I'm just going to get Narcissus and b/u Heroine and Ablaze. I was going to get Midnight Mambo, but I already have Feel My Pulse and that's good enough. The mineralize lip formula is not that special to me. I have Style Surge and it's not that great. It's too creamy and moves around on my lips. I had the 159 on my list, but what would I use it for? I don't have nor do I plan to get any mineralize powder products. I do, however, have EDSF.

afulton

I thought the Fever Isle CSG was very pretty.
I am picking up a bu of Heroine and I think I am going to give in and get a bu of Narcissus. I like the Maybelline dupe, but it's not the "same". In my oroginal purchase, I bout the 159 X2, Heroine, and Fever Isle CSG.

DILLIGAF

I didn't get anything. I may go in to look at Midnight Mambo but other than that I'm sure this collection will be a skip for me. Like afulton said I'm not a fan of mineralized products.

kimbunney

-Midnight Mambo, I didn't need it I just struggle to pass up purples and just lipsticks in general.
-Calypso Beat, Japanese Spring and Narcissus Cremesheens

No MES or MSF's because I haven't been putting on the stuff I own lately.

afulton

Do you still visit the Pro Store on South Beach?
I didn't get anything. I may go in to look at Midnight Mambo but other than that I'm sure this collection will be a skip for me. Like afulton said I'm not a fan of mineralized products.

afulton

Nice haul...please do a video soon!
clapping.gif

-Midnight Mambo, I didn't need it I just struggle to pass up purples and just lipsticks in general.

VampyCouture

I only got Heroine l/l plus backup.

No mineralize products for me. Might get a b/u of Orpheus since I've been wearing that a lot lately (though I doubt it). Other than that, I think I'm good with what I have from this collection.

BeautyByLele

I have that from the last launch. its nice and I like to wear it over Budding Love.

afulton

When they stopped releasing collections early at the Pro Stores, I stopped going. It was a 45 minute drive. Made no sense when the policy changed. I miss the makeup artists there. They are so nice.
Sure do!! Usually the morning of a launch. What about you?

DILLIGAF

When they stopped releasing collections early at the Pro Stores, I stopped going. It was a 45 minute drive. Made no sense when the policy changed. I miss the makeup artists there. They are so nice.
That is why I still go, besides it's much closer for me than you. It's a 15-20 min ride for me in the mornings with no traffic.

Latest posts