WOC- MAC Tropical Taboo Collection

Addict4MAC

No mineralized products for me...I got the 159, Fever Isle and Narcissus CSG, Ablaze and Heroine l/ls.

Yazmin

I bought Rio MSF, Sweet Samba and Narcissus. I'm getting Simmer from MAC as a result of their swatch mixup, so I'm waiting for that to come in. I've swatched Rio and I'm kind of meh about it, but I will try it again. I love Sweet Samba - so gorgeous!. And I backed Narcissus many times over - it's my favorite CSG!

Ashleybubbles83

Already purchased midnight mambo and exotic ember, but thinking about getting either simmer or sweet samba (I want both but money's tight so any dupe ideas are welcomed ladies!), and fever isle. Also people who have the first launch and second launch of narcissus, is there a difference at all? Thanks in advance ladies!

MzBrownBeauty

That is why I still go, besides it's much closer for me than you. It's a 15-20 min ride for me in the mornings with no traffic.
Quick question where is the pro store in South Florida? I'll be back home next week and wanted to go. BTW, I'll be in the NW section of Dade. I hope it's not down south....I hate the drive down there.

DILLIGAF

Quick question where is the pro store in South Florida? I'll be back home next week and wanted to go. BTW, I'll be in the NW section of Dade. I hope it's not down south....I hate the drive down there.
It's on Lincoln Rd. Right across the street from the movie theater in South Beach.

im10ika

I picked up he gloss in narcissus and I skipped on everything else. I really hoped the NSF would be a half and half split for darker and lighter toned skin, but not this time. Looks like ill be able to save a little more money.

MissTT

My Narcissus arrives tomorrow along w/ my back up Ablaze pencil. I thought it arrived on Saturday, but it was only my Heroine back up.
blah.gif

SRICH76

My haul for this collection wasn't large. I finally learned that I don't need everything from a collection, only items that I know I am going to use. Wanted Midnight Mambo, but put it back because I already have so much purple lipsticks really didn't need to spend $22 for another since it wasn't unique.

So my haul consist of: Dare to Bare; Tropica; Exotic Ember; Sweet Samba; Heroine LP and Narcissus LG

TwistedFaith

I picked up Heroine l/l, Narcissus, Exotic Ember, and Sweet Samba. I've been wearing Heroine liner with Riri Boy; it's a really pretty combo. The MSFs didn't do much for me, I wanted to like them when I swatched them but I just didn't feel the love...and I usually love MSFs. I really like EE, it actually doesn't give off much color for me, but imparts a very pretty sheen to my cheeks. SS was a surprise because I thought I had enough fuchsia/hot pink type blushes, but this one is special. There's some duochrome-purply undertone thing going on which makes it special. I actually like the blushes so much I'm thinking of taking another look at Simmer. Might get Bossa Blue if its available at a later date.

Latest posts