WOC- Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks

Smf16

Has any WOC tried these and love them? I have been loving these lipsticks. They are really very creamy and smooth. I have Toffee Tango, Nearly There, and Madison Mauve so far.
smiles.gif

I want to get more. Wondering about other good shades for WOC....

ywill

I have tried them and I like them also. I have of them in the colors Nearly there & toffee tango as well. I enjoy using them.

SoSoSteph

I tried to like these lipsticks but the smell is just awful. Smells cheap and plastic-like. Like I'm putting toxic waste on my lips. UGH.

Sass

I have one called Pink of Me and I love it. Doesn't smell and the packaging is nice considering it's from a drugstore. I'll be getting another one. The new Pearl ones I'm not feeling because they all look the same, a sheer shimmer in nude.

DJ_Roxas

I have and I love them lipstick and they really don't smell too terrible but they do have a slight smell. I have them in Very Cherry,Red Revival,Bronze Gleam from the Color Sensational Pearls Lipstick collection,and Bit of Berry.

I like the shades I've got with the exception of Bit of Berry. It's a little too dark for me and I've only used it one time. But otherwise they're packaging is good for a drugstore brand.

DILLIGAF

They are $5 each this week at Walmart. I got my 1st one in what looks to be a nice nudish shade. I can't remember the name right now. I'll report back when I give it a try.

Smf16

Wow..I haven't even noticed the Pearl version! I wonder if I just overlooked these in the store..guess I will check those out next!
smiles.gif

Smf16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoSteph
I tried to like these lipsticks but the smell is just awful. Smells cheap and plastic-like. Like I'm putting toxic waste on my lips. UGH.

LOL..Really? I haven't noticed any smell with the ones I have though..
th_confused_new.gif

missboss82

I like them, I have about five of them. A few months back RA had them on BOGO and I had a $2.00 coupoon. I ended up paying about $4.00 for two so I racked up.

VAQTPIE

I've noticed that some of them smell horrible and others smell fine. I'm not sure what's up with that. I have about 6 or 7. Some of my faves are Pink Quartz, Caramel Kiss, and Madison Mauve. Madison Mauve with a little Funtabulous d/g on top is soo pretty (or the purple Milani gloss that's a dupe...the name escapes me)!

crystrill

I own 4 of these and love them! When they just came out they were $5 at Walmart. Then when I was in Walmart yesterday I noticed they were now either $5.50 or $6.50, can't remember, but on sale for $4.50. What's up with that?

And geez I'm becoming my friends LOL. They always point out price differences. I use to laugh. Now I do it too!

bediva33

I have a few of these and I like them. I can't think of the names of the colors off the top of my head though. I know one of them was Pink of Me. Another one was like a coral color.