WOC : Monogram

MissAlphaKitty

Ladies... Posh Life lipglass was made for us!
so so so damn pretty
Like Estee Lauder's "Starlit Pink" reincarnated as lipglass

Cocopuff

Good!!! I ordered Posh Life, Identity and Monodramatic! No one really is feeling this collection, so I just stuck with the lipglasses only. I didn't get Distinguished, cause i saw 1 swatch that compares it to C-thru, and I already have that one

Indigowaters

I'm waiting on everyone else. Teehee. I have to make sure I like them to spend more than usual on lipglasses.

ssudiva

^^^ exactly.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I purchased Marque l/s...Only because it reminds me of Masque l/s and I love Masque...
This collection is really a pass for me..I must be coming down with something, because I'm almost Mac-d out right now...
But I am really not feeling it so much...I waiting for the one collection I really want...and this one is not it.

GlamQueen21

I purchased the Identity l/g Saturday and I may buy the Posh Life l/g this week as well as the Marque l/s too or just skip this collection to save up for the HK collection.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I purchased Marque l/s...Only because it reminds me of Masque l/s and I love Masque...
This collection is really a pass for me..I must be coming down with something, because I'm almost Mac-d out right now...
But I am really not feeling it so much...I waiting for the one collection I really want...and this one is not it.

Tish this is a CCO line for me, just a lippie for me too, I think most ppl want Hello Kitty and are saving with her in mind anyway

TISH1124

^^^ Yep...I'll wait until it hits the CCO or if it doesn't...I don;t think I will be too upset about it

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Yep...I'll wait until it hits the CCO or if it doesn't...I don;t think I will be too upset about it

now now, I'd be upset if I can't get the perfume cheap
th_LMAO.gif
they are sooo tempting
cutey.gif

DominicanBarbie

I really want identity l/g and marque l/s.... but I cant even see it in person and there really arent many swatches.I keep hearing that identity looks like baby sparks dazzleglass and that makes me soo happy. I can never have enough baby sparks. PLUS I really need to save money for hello kitty.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
I really want identity l/g and marque l/s.... but I cant even see it in person and there really arent many swatches.I keep hearing that identity looks like baby sparks dazzleglass and that makes me soo happy. I can never have enough baby sparks. PLUS I really need to save money for hello kitty.

I know you are saying...Damn what is taking her so long...But honestly I forgot
Here are the swatch requests...Is there a certain one you want to compare Marque to..I just grabbed some of my random pink/nudes
I will do another one with other nudes too if you have a specific color you are looking for let me know..If I have it I will swatch it

pinklippies.jpg

100_5204.jpg