Pigment:

Rose
Magenta Madness (BRIGHT, BLINDING SHOCKING PINK) dc'd

Cream Colour Base:

Madly Magenta (LE)

NYX:

Shocking Pink (matte)

pinkcrush

My favorite pink lipsticks r Chatterbox, Snob, Saint Germain and Impassioned... My favorite glosses r VG Gaga and Florabundance :)

nuclearteeth

MAC Quick Sizzle
MAC Moxie
MAC Petals & Peacocks

And my "new" love...MAC Pink Poodle lipstick, which is of course long discontinued.
crybaby.gif

shontay07108

Gulabi & Pink Burst lipstick by Mac Pink Poodle and Splashing lipglass by Mac Desire lipstick by Nars Posy Infallible lip gloss by L'oreal Ashley, I'm about an NC45 and I love Mehr. It's gorgeous. It's so pigmented that you don't need a lot. Just dab it on and it's very natural and pretty.I have two. :love:

RaizinnthaSun

I'm NC50/Matchmaster 8/Bare Minerals Warm Tan/Bobbi Brown Warm Almond
Lipstick:
Faux (love it- I wear it with Plum liner and a sheer pink gloss)
Laugh a Lot
Viva Glam Gaga I (surprisingly, this looks really good paired with Chestnut liner-yes, dark chestnut- and the Gaga I gloss. Apply liner, lipstick, blend, then gloss. You'll be surprised).
Hot Gossip

Lipgloss:
Love Nectar (my favorite every day, any place, number one boo)
Viva Glam VI
Ample Pink (more of a pink-neutral. But, pairs well with a lotta of lipsticks like Honey Love, Gaga II, Viva Glam V and VI lipstick, Angel lipstick, and Fresh Brew lipstick)

drammy04

Mehr looks awesome on WOC. it is my new go-to pink lippie for a natural look. It also has that new matte texture MAC is doing!
eyelove.gif

bobbiedoll03

I'm NC50/Matchmaster 8/Bare Minerals Warm Tan/Bobbi Brown Warm Almond
Lipstick:
Faux (love it- I wear it with Plum liner and a sheer pink gloss)
Laugh a Lot
Viva Glam Gaga I (surprisingly, this looks really good paired with Chestnut liner-yes, dark chestnut- and the Gaga I gloss. Apply liner, lipstick, blend, then gloss. You'll be surprised).
Hot Gossip

Lipgloss:
Love Nectar (my favorite every day, any place, number one boo)
Viva Glam VI
Ample Pink (more of a pink-neutral. But, pairs well with a lotta of lipsticks like Honey Love, Gaga II, Viva Glam V and VI lipstick, Angel lipstick, and Fresh Brew lipstick)
love nectar is one of my everyday staples as well. I keep it in my handbag.

RaizinnthaSun

Mehr looks awesome on WOC. it is my new go-to pink lippie for a natural look. It also has that new matte texture MAC is doing!
eyelove.gif
I want to try Mehr soon. But, I was hoping to B2M for it and I heard that the counters aren't getting this color. Does anyone know if this is true? I heard only freestanding and Pro stores are getting it. I don't like driving to my freestanding store, so I'll probably just end up buying it online.

kimbunney

I got Mehr and I love it for a natural everyday color. It's actually my lip color just amplified and very pigmented. With a gloss on top it looks quite nice.

RaizinnthaSun

I got Mehr and I love it for a natural everyday color. It's actually my lip color just amplified and very pigmented. With a gloss on top it looks quite nice.
Are you pairing it with a pink gloss? Do you have any glosses that you can recommend to top it with? I was thinking about getting it, but I've read on the boards that the new Mehr leans more brown than the old Mehr. I don't know how true this is, because I haven't seen swatches of the old Mehr v. the new Mehr.

drammy04

Are you pairing it with a pink gloss? Do you have any glosses that you can recommend to top it with? I was thinking about getting it, but I've read on the boards that the new Mehr leans more brown than the old Mehr. I don't know how true this is, because I haven't seen swatches of the old Mehr v. the new Mehr.
I never had the old one, but it's definitely pink on my lips, albeit a more natural one.

kimbunney

Usually I just pair MAC fresh air l/g or Evolution Rev l/g on top of anything, but today I paired Mehr with Woo Me kissable on top and I thought it was a great outcome. Mehr still pulls more pink on my lips. I reviewed it in my latest video on my youtube channel it should be around the 3 or 4 minute mark I did a quick swatch on my hand, but I don't have the old one to compare it too.

MissTT

Usually I just pair MAC fresh air l/g or Evolution Rev l/g on top of anything, but today I paired Mehr with Woo Me kissable on top and I thought it was a great outcome. Mehr still pulls more pink on my lips. I reviewed it in my latest video on my youtube channel it should be around the 3 or 4 minute mark I did a quick swatch on my hand, but I don't have the old one to compare it too.
It was at the 4:34 mark. Thanks for the pointing it out. Do you have any pics/videos with it on your lips? I'm really leaning toward picking up Yash and Mehr.