WOC - Naughty Nautical MAY 1ST

Raysa

I want Mutiny and Bell Bottom piggies, Submarine and Meet the Fleet e/s, and Party Mate and Hey Sailor...

sparletta

Please help! Does anyone have a pic of what Love Knot l/g looks like on WOC? I'm NC45 if that helps.
SOS.gif

mizzbeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3AuTiFuL323
I ordered all the eye shadows but shore leave but im thinking about getting it.I got all the pigments and I got buoy-o-buoy l/s and ensign l/g and bauteaux l/g.I can't wait for it to get here!!!!!!Im sooo excited!!!!

How'd you like that buoy-o-buoy on you?? I swatched it but didn't try it on so I didn't buy it. If you have any pics of you with it on that'd be super awesome of you to share!!
winkiss.gif

vita cooper

2 everyone that is trying 2 get the port red lipstick i've been trying 2 find it but alas its only a limited edition & everywhere that ive gone they dont have it!!!! i love red lipsticks & am trying 2 find a good 1. someone recommended port red 2 me & i cant find it!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
th_dunno.gif

vita cooper

i have a red that im using now thats pretty good, but thanks anyway. The color is Cherry Bomb from the Queen Collection. I tried the 2 colors that u suggested & i don't like them on me. They r 2 dark. I like bright reds & on me those 2 colors look rusty red.