WOC: Sugarsweet

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Try to Get one with lots of color not a lot of beige-gold...it will look ashy

I was just so excited to get my stuff ..I forgot to ask :/

sherox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
Yeah they're not exactly the same..

The prices are just better on those other brands

Recession my ass, every time i go to my MAC counter shit is sold out.

LOL! Seriously! Have you heard of the lipstick index though?! Every time the economy goes to shit, make up sales always go up!
th_DANCE.gif
Kind of funny don't you think?

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
perfect topping:
PTMSF.jpg

refined:
RMSF.jpg

SSMSF.jpg

Quote:
Yours are pretty!!! You picked good ones too!!
Here are both of mine

TishRefined001.jpg

msfffff.jpg

*drools*

can you believe i've never tried/purchased a msf? they look so beautiful!!!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
*drools*

can you believe i've never tried/purchased a msf? they look so beautiful!!!

^^Wow really?? You should give them a go! Be careful though, once you are on board the MSF train there is no getting off.
tong.gif

brownsuga lady

I only grabbed Peppermint Patti. Everything else was meh to me...the msf's either came out ashy or invisible on me. I'm starting to think i'm just not a MSF fan like a lot of folks. LOL

blazeno.8

Man, this collection bites. The only thing of interest I found was Aquavert. If you have it, this combo is really hot:
Silvery shadestick (forgot the name)
Gesso
Aquavert
Steamy
Deep Blue Green

But I'm sure it will work just as nice with my Warm Chill.

ARmakeupjunkie

You guys are really making me want Perfect Topping and it didn't look that great on my skin!! That's never really stopped me in the past so...we will see!!
graucho.gif

*fabulosity*

Seriously I need to stay off Specktra..

My list so far is Tasty and Simply Delicious L/G, Perfect Topping. I have spent ENTIRELY too much on MAC during a recession lmao.. on face paint as my fiancee calls it.. I think that's good so far.. I got all 3 MSFs from BBR and I already had a few so I'm sure that gold one "Refined" will look like something I already have.. at least that's what I'm telling myself..lol!

I got intenso last week and I think I'm ordering Grand Duo and the Viva Glam VI l/g. I'm trying to tell myself I don't need another Looks like Sin.. Do you see why I'm placing my order online? Entirely too impulsive. I don't trust myself at a counter any more. I know my limitations.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Man, this collection bites.

Oh my goodness...I so agree. This is the first collection that I actually brought like two items. I got Aquavert and Dear Cupcake (only because the texture is better than Sushi Flower.) I checked out the MSFs...and I was not impressed...at all.

So glad I'm saving for the Rose Romance and the Shaka Zulu Style Warriors collection.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I went to a MAC counter while I was out today and picked up a few things; Cakeshop SS, Penny SS and Perfect Topping MSF. I was skeptical about them both, but honestly, Refined was nothing special for me, and PT left a light luminescent glow. It was everything that I was hoping CARGO's Plant Love Baked Illuminator would be but wasn't. I picked the darkest MSF with the most purple veining that I could find. So you were right Tish. :-D

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^Wow really?? You should give them a go! Be careful though, once you are on board the MSF train there is no getting off.
tong.gif

Ikr.

I've never owned a pigment either.

Slap me, I'm crazy!

blazeno.8

Quote:
^^ Warm Chill is close...The texture of Aquavert is just so much better

Frost trumps VP any day in my book. I also find that you get more color in Warm Chill.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
I only grabbed Peppermint Patti. Everything else was meh to me...the msf's either came out ashy or invisible on me. I'm starting to think i'm just not a MSF fan like a lot of folks. LOL

My exact thoughts. I went to MAC yesterday and only got Peppermint Pattie, Grand Duo blush, and the HK Dazzleglass.

The trio glasses are really sheer. When I asked the MA she told me, "I'm going to be honest with you, they're really sheer. I'd try the Cremesheens instead."

I went in there wanting to love Dear Cupcake. It was just 'blah'. And I'm obsessed with anything cupcakes and wanted it based off of the name. Even the name couldn't bring me to buy it LOL! It goes really well with Aquavert though.

The skinfinishes, I swatched on the back of my hand. They looked just about the same color on me. Then I rubbed them together. Maybe they would have shown up different colors on my face but I didn't care to find out.

Shadowy Lady

This collection did not really impress me in person. It might have to do that I'm so stressed out with family stuff these days that nothing "materialistic" is making me happy
ssad.gif
I only got St Germain lipstick from this collection. I don't have any barbie pink lipstick and this one fits the bill...

ClaireAvril

someone tell me when the website is sold out of PP laquer!.. Shug thanks for those polish dupes.. looks like I'll be trying to find that OPI one.