WOC- Suite Array and Cremesheen?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
What are you getting from Suite Array and Cremesheen?

I don't know yet. I'll have to see everything in person, but I know I am walking away with something!

Lapis

At this point I only want black russian from Suite Array, as the lippies aren't LE they can wait until after Manish and Ungaro, lol

entyce08

Black Russian, Wolf, Rave, & Molasses......the e/s are ok but i'd have to see then in person and if there is anything that really stands out i'll go for it...........

GoldenGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
At this point I only want black russian from Suite Array, as the lippies aren't LE they can wait until after Manish and Ungaro, lol

That's what I was thinking... I'm waiting for Manish!

damsel

i'm not feeling anything from suite array, idk. i'm gonna wait until ungaro comes out at my store then check it out [no need to rush out this thurs, because it is highly unlikely that this will sell fast].

i'm also gonna swatch the stuff from cremesheen when i go in for ungaro too. i'll probably wait until i have an excess of money before i get anything. since it's permanent i can wait, unless there is color that i need immediately because it's beyond gorgeous.

like a lot of people i'm saving up for manish & ungaro first.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
i'm not feeling anything from suite array, idk. i'm gonna wait until ungaro comes out at my store then check it out [no need to rush out this thurs, because it is highly unlikely that this will sell fast].

i'm also gonna swatch the stuff from cremesheen when i go in for ungaro too. i'll probably wait until i have an excess of money before i get anything. since it's permanent i can wait, unless there is color that i need immediately because it's beyond gorgeous.

like a lot of people i'm saving up for manish & ungaro first.

This surprises me. I am kind of sad that I can't get anything from Manish actually, because I already have most of the colors in the palette and Devil blush, and I am not going to buy lip products blindly. And Ungaro looks blah, but I do want that pink CCB.

MsMaryMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis

I totally agree with you. Nothing is calling out to me... so I'm not getting anything. I can't wait until Manish!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
Nothing from Suite Array...possibly a lippie or two from Cremesheen but no rush there.

Same here
yes.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I like the liners that I bought, but I am taking the shadow duos back ASAP. Just a powdery mess is what they are. Thumbs up to the Creamsheens though. I am glad they are perm.

MACaholic76

The liners are to die for...they are very creamy and last longer than the khols. They have slight glitter that makes them so purrty. I felt "meh" about the e/s.