WOC, what is your favourite nude lipstick or lipgloss?

DILLIGAF

NARS Honolulu Honey just popped up on my list! I like to wear it with NYX Mega Lipshine in Beige or Smokey Look.

TXBeautyBaby

For a nude brown i wear touch and for a nude pink i wear velvet teddy. I heard a girl mention kraft so i might have to pick that up so i can give it a try

MissTiffany2U

Lately, I've been wearing Viva Glam 5 lipstick with the Viva Glam 5 lipglass on top and lightly lined with BBQ lip pencil. Then, the other day by accident, I picked up Viva Glam 6 and put Viva Glam 5 lipglass on top... again lined with BBQ lip pencil. LOVED IT!! A great brownie/pink nude combo...

Notorious19

Chanel Extrait de Gloss in Insouciance is my absolute favorite nude gloss. The verdict is still out on a lipstick.

StyleBlack

I'm NW 45 to 50 depending on the foundation.

For a nude lip, I either start with a concealer, then blot and apply my lipstick/lipgloss.

Or better yet, I like to line or fill my lips with cork (or chestnut for a deep chocolate look), then apply any brown shades I wish.

I'm not giving specific names of lipsticks/lipglosses I use because I don't have any faves really. My "nude" changes depending on what I want it to look like. Because I'm a deep chocolate color, "nude" for me is really a dark brown, but sometimes I may want that fleshy, beige shade for a traditional nude lip. I've used every color of lipglass from Jazzed Cremesheen (light pale orange) to Shock-o-late lipglass (dark brown), it just depends on the kind of "nude" I'm going for.

So, I find the key to the best "nude" lips for me is heavily reliant on the lipliner (or concealer) first. I know how to use lipliner to my advantage so now, I can use many of the shades I used to think were "ashy" before and still get a beautiful effect.

(Side, yesterday, I filled my lips with Chestnut liner and used a touch of Beaux lipglass on top... it was *the* sexiest chocolate lip I've ever had. Totally loved it and can't wait to wear it again.)

TXBeautyBaby

I've been looking at clinique lipsticks because one of my friends has her favorite nude from them she is a nw47 and she wears delovely but im an nw48 and my new go to nude is chocolate ice.. it is by far one of my favorite lipsticks ever!!!

StyleBlack

Right now, I fill in my lip with MAC's Cork liner, then put on Viva Glam Gaga 2. It's actually perfection.

I also like MAC's Hot Spell lipglass overtop of Cork liner for a glossier nude look.

QueenOfSnark

Have yet to find my HG nude, but currently I'm liking MAC Touch (a hair too brown) and Chanel Nude ( a bit too orange). If I could find a lipstick equivalent of MAC Revealing lipglass (which is now DC'd) that'd be AWESOME.

Diva4eva122

found one yesterday and I have worn it all day yesterday and today. Cover girl lip perfection is Rush(270) it is has the lightest hint of pink to it. I dab it on my lips slightly then I go over it with loreal hip lip gloss in tempting. But I line it softly with a brown lip liner. Its sooo pretty and I am NW55.

Boasorte

I picked up Spirit lipstick yesterday. I like it. It's a my lips but better sort of color on me. No liner, no gloss, nada.