WOC: Your Dare to Ware lippies =)

sa'raimilan

So I am over my whole neutral lip phase. Now I'm totally into bold red, oranges and fuschia pink lips.

My fav bold lip now a days is mac l/s in so chaud. It's in intense coral orange. It has a matte finish and I swear you can wear it all day without touching it up. The only down fall about this lippie is it can dry out because its matte but usually slightly apply a nude lip balm on my lips before I apply but I wanna know your fav intense and daring lippie. =)

And if you never seen So Chaud here is a swatch and how it looks on me and & I am NC50.

sochaud.jpg

swatchchaud.jpg

It looks a little red on me.

wearingchaud.jpg

DILLIGAF

Immodest Mattene
St Germaine
Violetta with Funtabulous D/g

If it's bold I'll atleast try it out. Even with my sister in my ear telling me that girls with lips like ours should stick with nudes. Her loss!

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Immodest Mattene
St Germaine
Violetta with Funtabulous D/g

If it's bold I'll atleast try it out. Even with my sister in my ear telling me that girls with lips like ours should stick with nudes. Her loss!

I understand! My parents hate when I wear bold lips but I love them and I always get compliments so why stay nude, that's only for work.

Blushbaby

I have So Chaud and love it but think it looks silly on me. I'm trying to take inspiration from Kelis who I think rocks some bad-ass lipstick shades!

sa'raimilan

^ I love it. Its an extremly bold color. But luckily I'm the type of person who loves for people to stop stare and ask about my makeup so So Chaud is a lip that I go for. I also love blending it with a red l/s to give it an intense look. Kelis does bold lips well. But I think you can make it work. But around Halloween time yu can really get use of it I do.

sa'raimilan

^ I love it. Its an extremly bold color. But luckily I'm the type of person who loves for people to stop stare and ask about my makeup so So Chaud is a lip that I go for. I also love blending it with a red l/s to give it an intense look. Kelis does bold lips well. But I think you can make it work. But around Halloween time yu can really get use of it I do.

GucciGirl

I love Wired Lip Lacquer and Funny Face by NARS,Stila's Lip Enamel in Tickled Pink and Electric Fuschia lip glass.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGirl
I love Wired Lip Lacquer and Funny Face by NARS,Stila's Lip Enamel in Tickled Pink and Electric Fuschia lip glass.

I can't start to tell you how much I love this! I forgot to mention Show Orchid and True Babe l/g

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I can't start to tell you how much I love this! I forgot to mention Show Orchid and True Babe l/g

Ok new bold lip wishlist:
Show Orchid
Girl About Town
Violetta
Ruby Woo

I really want True babe lip glass but I will settle for Pink Poodle l/g or NYX Dolly Pink

2browneyes

I love wearing Show Orchid and True Babe together....Even Girl About Town and True Babe
love.gif

Bold lips r crazy hot!

captodometer

Violetta
Neon Orange
Morange
Midnight Media (avatar pic)

I tend to stay away from the obviously reds or pinks.

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
I love wearing Show Orchid and True Babe together....Even Girl About Town and True Babe
love.gif

Bold lips r crazy hot!

Ugh I'm really jealous of you lol. I adore True Babe but I can't find it anywhere. I just added Show Orchid and Girl About Town to my wishlist. Great combinations!

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa'raimilan
I understand! My parents hate when I wear bold lips but I love them and I always get compliments so why stay nude, that's only for work.

I hate when people just don't know! Makeup is art! My retard coworkers (who don't wear makeup at all) said my dark purple lipstick didn't look good!
nonono.gif

I wear tons of my daring lippies to mess w/ them now!

-Electro
-Barry M 37 Black
-Girl About Town
-Show Orchid
-Petals and Peacocks <3
-Up The Amp
-Blooming Lovely
-Coral Polyp
-Kanga Rouge
-Violetta
-Viva Glam Gaga
-Faultlessly F/W