Women over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthless

As 30 is on my horizon, I am suggesting this:

A forum for make up issues related to those with older skin, and who would like a place to share more grown up looks-glitter and sheen is beautiful, but when you're of a certain age you have to be really careful how you apply it and where or you end up looking silly. We have a WOC forum, so a place where women could discuss skin care and makeup tips for skin that's older.

latrow

I'm a 47 year old lurker who's just as makeup obsessed as the rest of you, but I'm a lot more devoted to Bobbi Brown than MAC, because a lot of the colors (and resulting FOTD's) would never work on me.

leenybeeny

I am 31 and have yet to give up all the glitter and bold colours
winks.gif
But I would love somewhere that we could chat about how to wear these kinds of things without looking silly. I do worry about that sometimes!

panther27

I will be 30 in July and I am wearing bright colors and glitter.And I will continue to do so
yahoo.gif

MiCHiE

I wear what I like and it's for me, not another person's perception of me. Hell, I just got into makeup at 29. I don't see my shimmers being put to rest for a long time. Even if someone said I was too old for it, they'd better recognize how good it looks anyway.

TISH1124

Yeah I wear what I want as well...Skin looks as young as the care you give it....I will not change my makeup for my age...I am pretty neutral anyway....I change my makeup only for the occasion or venue I am going to

But it is a good idea for those who like think makeup is age specific

Status
Not open for further replies.