WOOHOOO!!!! Just preordered the Nordies Anniversary stuff!!

Krystle

I just called to ask when they start preselling and she said they just did, so I got mine in
greengrin.gif
I got the pinstripe brush set and both eye palettes
thmbup.gif

The eyes were $33 each and both have 4 LE colors and 2 regulars!!!

Let the countdown begin
greengrin.gif

Oonie

Just called my local Nordies and she took down my name and number and will call me when they start pre-selling. She said that's the way they are doing it.

FashionVixen

Do you know the exact date they come out? I'm not going to be near a Nordies all of July so I guess I've better preorder.

Krystle

You know...I didnt even ask how much the brush sets were....I just knew I wanted to get my claim on one
smiles.gif

They must have just started preselling today b/c she didnt know too much about any of it except the permanent colors in the palettes. She had seen pics, but they were black/white pics. She also didnt know when the sale started. I am going to call back in a week or so and see if I can get more info
greengrin.gif

V2LUCKY

My MA is calling me to go see the sample sets when they get them in, then I'll decide if I even want them or not. I'll try to remember to bring a camera with me and post pics.

roxybc

My Bay counter won't let me do that I don't think. At least they didn't let me last year............
th_confused_new.gif

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
How much are the brush sets?

according to bathaddict in MUA
brush sets $46
palettes $33
lipglasses $14
iridescent pressed powders $19.50

according to glamgylr (MUA)
*Lip Compact $30
*Eye Compact $33
*Lipglass $16
*Iridescent Powder $23.50
*Brush Sets $46

WTF??? prices going up again??? I mean, 16 for a lipglass?!?!?!

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
[WTF??? prices going up again??? I mean, 16 for a lipglass?!?!?!

I think that's for a set of 2 minis.

omegakitty

I preordered two brush sets ($46 ea)--a pinstripe & a herringbone. I want to see the other stuff in person but was worried the brushes might sell out.

Diviniti

OK! I spoke with a MA at my local Nordstrom's store...here's what she said:

1. She had seen pics of the collection and loved them all.
2. She said they were calling back people who left their info on June 21 to take credit card numbers for presale.
3. Prepaid orders can be mailed or picked up beginning July 8.
4. She invited me to visit her at the store this weekend to make some decisions about what palettes to order.

Looks like July 8 is the date for the actual presale.
Hope this helps! I'm READY!!! :p

Celina

I ordered, too
smiles.gif
There aren't any very close, but I knew what I wanted, hopefully they get here soon
winks.gif