World of Warcraft!

Sabrunka

OKAY so I KNOW that some of you play hahahaha considering it has been discussed in a few of the new collection threads (off topic much?!). Anyways :p What level are you?? Horde or Alliance? How often do you play? If you don't play, know anyone who does?

Haha wow I feel like a nerd.

TheDiesel

Haha, I actually love this game. Shhhh it's a secret, I am definitely a closet fan on this one. My ex got me into it, considering it was the only thing he'd do with me and getting him to leave the house was a pain in the ass.

I play both. I have 3 characters and they're all lvl 70. 2 on Alliance and 1 on Horde. I don't really get to play much with my photography business. My younger brother likes to play. I'm not sure how much he plays anymore.

CosmePro

Ahahhaaaa!! I am a WoW nerd! I play with my husband. We both have level 80's--Alliance--Cenarius realm. We have a couple of low level on horde, but don't play them all that much.

OH! I also have a level 19 Rogue Twink I BG with;she's lots of fun!

What about you?

Vixxan

WOW nerd here. I have been playing on and off for almost 4 years. I stopped playing right after Burning crusade came out. I recently went back to the game i'm not sure if I'm going to stay. I have alliance level 70 rogue and hunter. Horde level 56 twink priest and 8 other level 49 twinks. Since going back to the game it's been really hard playing because the new changes to wow made my twink worthless. I'm active on Twisting Neathers and Area 52.

Mabelle

i used to play, but im consumed with school.
I was... level... something low. very low... 16?

I have a couple diff. characters. Mostly Alliance (human, night elf) and Hord (Blood Elf)

I dont remember what class they are....

kariii

I have a level 72 Horde undead warlock. She's hot but I hardly get to play
ssad.gif
Like once a week when me and the fiance are bored, we both get on. With him so far away, it's kind of nice to play together.. makes us feel closer in a weird way?

OfficerJenny

I had been playing off and on since launch, and cancelled my account for good in march of this year. It just got rly rly boring :3 but I had a 76 Orc Warrior and a 70 Blood Elf Paladin

Moxy

Wowowowowow =
heart.gif

78 Night elf hunter
52 Human priest
38 Human Warlock
30 Night elf druid

these are the ones i like to play the most, although I do have 6 others chars between levels 10 and 22.
I've been playing Wow since its launch 5 years ago (wow time flies!) but I play maybe once a week (too busy with life), hence my slow leveling up! It's a great escape and I've also met my over 3 years partner now in Wow which gives me another reaosn to love the game!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I used to play, but I only got up to lvl 25. Human- Mage- Alliance. Forgot what Realm.

Its TOOOOOOO expensive to play.

BBJay

I always kinda wanted to play but I just don't have the money, so I just stick to maple story

jenee.sum

well...i might be the only one who's gunna post in this thread who doesn't play WoW...but....

i hate WoW!

ok don't throw stones at me.
tong.gif

my bro use to play RPG games like that and it always use to piss me off sooo bad. i felt like i was in a battle field while writing an essay with his speakers blasting of that game.
shockt.gif
my bf likes RPG games too, and he did play WoW once while i was over, but he learned to never do it again while im there haha. i almost died of boredom lol. guess it's not my thing.

classical conditioning evidently is the culprit...

RPG games and i still do not get along....unless it's mario kart.
lol.gif
my brother also taught me to hate the sports channel (stole the tv remote from me all the time!), thus i hated all sports...except for soccer now (cuz my learned conditioned was reversed by the bf cuz he played it)...and my good ol brother also taught me "mother fucker" along with other swear words when i was young.

what a nice brother. teaches me a lot of things.

oops kinda went off topic....sorry!
tong.gif

hate WoW, but still love you all!
smiles.gif

ms.marymac

^No,I hate it too...in fact I tell my husband that Blizzard Entertainment is the antichrist.
yes.gif

No offence, guys.

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
No offence, guys.

None taken
winks.gif
To each their own!

Most of the people who hate Wow and whom I know personally say it's too addictive - key to everything (make up, love, food, games.....) is moderation, so as long as you know your priorities, even Wow isn't an enemy
yes.gif

jenee.sum

^^^ adding specktra + MAC to the addiction list above.
#1) if i'm on my computer writing a paper, i'm GUNNA go on specktra. DUH!
#2) if i'm at the mall, and have no money, im GUNNA go to MAC and put some shit on my credit card. DUH!

can't do moderation on those ones...
wacko.gif

see...addictions are bad.
so...if WoW is really as good as you guys say it is, then no i don't wanna add it to my list of uncontrollable behaviours. cut offffff.

Heiaken

Now that we know when (at least we think we know) Cataclysm is coming out I though it would be apropriate to bump up this thread
smiles.gif

What do you think about the coming expension? Going to re-roll or stay?