WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

beautycool

I'm waiting for these too I thought these ones were a blush like the other ones that came out last year were a blush
maybe I'm wrong . But thought I had read somewhere meant for blush anyhow I been waiting and waiting on these I did email esensual how ever you spell it
this was two weeks ago
they said they get back to me they got back to me two days later and said we should know by end of week that was last week
I emailed back and they hadn't heard yet
so I'm just waiting unless this time they are not getting them
I will email again today I think :) I think I need these too . :)))

beautycool

Just looked at the picture of the metorites maybe could use as a blush
I think they go well on the face too they look so pretty

beautycool

Hi all escensuals website will not be stocking these metorites or any of the metorites anymore I just got a reply back that's such a shame . I'm not sure whether she meant just these metorites or any in the future or if she means they will not be stocking guerlain anymore I think it just means these carousel ones or all the metorites :( thry won't be stocking anymore such a shame :(

Anitacska

Hi all escensuals website will not be stocking these metorites or any of the metorites anymore I just got a reply back that's such a shame . I'm not sure whether she meant just these metorites or any in the future or if she means they will not be stocking guerlain anymore I think it just means these carousel ones or all the metorites :( thry won't be stocking anymore such a shame :(

That is a shame. :(

I have a feeling these might be exclusive to Selfridges or Harrods or something like that if they're that limited. I'll be checking the websites daily for sure! Let me know if you hear something too please! x

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl:They did look pink. I'm just wondering how that is going to look on. I'm so used to them being sheer veils of powder. What do you think?

Given how pale you and I are, we could probably layer it for a light blush. With lighter application, I'm thinking it may do the skin brightening effect like the Algenist color corrector says it does. The tones look similar. Who knows?

elegant-one

Given how pale you and I are, we could probably layer it for a light blush. With lighter application, I'm thinking it may do the skin brightening effect like the Algenist color corrector says it does. The tones look similar. Who knows?

Funny, I was thinking the same thing LOL! I ended up getting the peach Algenist corrector right before it sold it. I hope I like the new balls.

akles

I bought them, too. *big sigh*
Ordered them from Nordstrom with paying 25$ for shipping to Europe. :puke: (I'm a collector and when it comes to Guerlains' Météorites, I'll become a little....crazy.)

For my fellow Europeans: Let's hope that there'll be another source for buying the balls in the future. Escentual was just so convenient. *another big sigh*

novocainedreams

So I went to get the new carousel balls from Nordie's and noticed Nordstrom is no longer on mrrebates.com! Really sucks. Ebates still has them, only 2% though. Are these only available from Nordstrom?

I haven't been on specktra in a while, trying not to tempt myself with makeup, and frankly not a big fan on this new layout.

Kaidan

I ordered them! :) They'll probably become a blush for me but idrc. I got free shipping but almost $5 on tax, so it's not much of a difference.

Anitacska

Yay! Thanks for posting about this! I've ordered it from Nordstrom to be sent to my US postbox. Free shipping, no tax (it's in a tax free state). :catdance: Now I don't have to stress about finding it in the UK! :thankyou:

beautycool

That is a shame. :(

I have a feeling these might be exclusive to Selfridges or Harrods or something like that if they're that limited. I'll be checking the websites daily for sure! Let me know if you hear something too please! x

hi there Hun what I can make of the email yeah it's just these ones :( I not heard nothing as of yet from anywhere on Google :(
i keep looking though :)

beautycool

Yay! Thanks for posting about this! I've ordered it from Nordstrom to be sent to my US postbox. Free shipping, no tax (it's in a tax free state). :catdance: Now I don't have to stress about finding it in the UK! :thankyou:

Just seen this too lol I may aswell order from the us if I can
being I got items waiting to be posted
anyhow I got flaming custom charge on my last parcel from the USA from that flaming stackry place
it was only £14 and hubby paid it for me .
I thought blimey . I won't use it again lol but I ended up using it again as I wanted a item and I couldn't use my friends USA address as she was inbetween her move
and with Chanel I needed a USA billing address so she used her billing and my USA stackry address as she didn't know if it was going to arrive behore she moved
so had to send yo there dreading the customs if it happens agsin

Latest posts