Would You Take These Makeup Tips From Tyra?

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i never even like the make-overs she gives the girls on ANTM. i mean i don't blame some of those girls for crying, tyra never would have worn her hair like some of them.

I gave up on ANTM years ago. I think I only watched the first 3 seasons or so but after that the show got repetitive and Tyra would get on my nerves to the point I couldn't bear finishing one episode!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg
I have to say i find alot of her topics on the Tyra show very interesting and on point however she does go over the top alot of the time, like the infamous vaseline clip - ughh youve got to be kidding, no1 gets that excited over anything - she tries so hard to show and tell everyone how normal she is, i have to say she fails at it - she just doesnt have that connection with the viewers.

Yes some of her topics are very interesting, but she's so freaking biased, self centered, and judgmental!!!

I agree, she does try 'too hard' to connect with her viewers sometimes. I also loved how on a clip I saw on Youtube she claimed she lost the weight as a competition between her friends. Yea right Tyra, you know that "kiss my fat ass" thing was just a crock of ___. (But she looked better thicker IMO)

I think she has Kim Kardashian beat when it comes to conceit!!
yes.gif

CynthiRaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Yes some of her topics are very interesting, but she's so freaking biased, self centered, and judgmental!!!

Exactly the words I would use.
She is just frustrates me so much!
x

Boasorte

OMG yesterday my roommate was telling me how she thinks I'm fabulous, so I'm like awww thanks love. But then she said I remind her of Tyra!!!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL I immediately thought of this thread lmao