Wow!! Big Hair

nettiepoo

HAhaha!!!! I just got through looking at some old photos and dude I gotta say I lOVe the BIG hair, I hope it comes back with a vengence cuz I can rock some big hair now!!!The amy winehouse do kinda made it popular again but I personaly am not crazy about it...So lovely ladies, who feels the same out there? BIGHAIRRULZ!!!!

Smooth n sleek or BIG n rocken
winkiss.gif

gildedangel

I love the idea of big hair, but my hair is so thin that it looks strange on me! I get "holes" in the 'do.

Shadowy Lady

I like both big and sleek hair. But i think I prefer big hair on me, it feels more glamorous to me and I usually go for glam

nettiepoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I like both big and sleek hair. But i think I prefer big hair on me, it feels more glamorous to me and I usually go for glam

^^ Do you mean scrunching it or using a curling iron? (for big hair)

nettiepoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I love the idea of big hair, but my hair is so thin that it looks strange on me! I get "holes" in the 'do.

Have you tried some thickening or volumizing mouse? I use the following on my clients with thin lack of volume hair> PM Extra-Body Sculpting Foam, it also states that its a thickening foam. I looooove this stuff and everybody I use it own loves it as well : )

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettiepoo
^^ Do you mean scrunching it or using a curling iron? (for big hair)

My hair is naturally wavy but the waves are very soft. I just put some moose in my wet hair and once dry I tease the crown. I hardly ever use my iron (maybe once every few months)

BEA2LS

i usually wear my hair sleek because it's faster for me but i love big hair.. it's ultra glam and pretty on everyone
smiles.gif

hauteness

My hair is naturally sleek, but it's so thick that with a little product I can get some pretty big hair! I like to switch up my looks and wear it different depending on my mood.