WOW! PPID number

Krystle

I just called the 1-800 number to place an order for the CLear Blue Sky pigment and they were so easy to work with...it was so fast and I even called back to add a couple shadow pans without a problem.
Now...how long does it take for the stuff to get here? They said they would get it out today, but I wondered how accurate that was.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Juneplum

they're pretty fast with delivery.. i ordered lat week monday and i had it on thursday... i like ordering from them too.. they're super nice and for some reason i ALWAYS get the same rep when i call which is AWESOME cos she's a sweetie!

melozburngr

is shipping expensive or reasonable? I'm debating whether or not to get a PPID card... and since i only have counters where i live, not stores... Im wondering if it'd be worth it

Janice

If you have a PRO card and your order is over $150 after discount it's free. Otherwise it's $7 IIRC.

ExquisiteImages

When ordering from MAC PRO, you must have matching name and address for billing and shipping? If not they do not accept the order correct?

.Serenity.Eludes.

I dont know how strict they are w/ the policy but i hope not tooo strict. My bank card got stolen on thursday and i need a few things for a graduation this week. I emailed them and asked if i could use my b/f's card since he has the same billing address as i do. They emailed me back and told me to call mac pro's online group (1.800.866.6464) and they would be able to help me.

I will be calling tomorrow, so i'll let you know what happens.
smiles.gif

wildesigns

They charge $6.25 shipping up to (IIRC) around $30ish then it goes to $6.75 til you hit the free shipping mark at $150 and no tax (at least here). They allow 6 free-shipping shipments per year. I know when I order, they ship by DHL and I get it super fast. For example, if I order Wednesday I'll have it Friday morning. I've even had it the next day
smiles.gif
I've tried to call back and add on to my order before but have never been able to b/c it was already on the way out the door (almost, anyway!). The only thing, sometimes you have to be on the ball with the new collections, they have been getting them in early lately and if you call the day of the "actual" release, you may be S.O.L. on getting what you want. Never had a bad experience being a member, though (knocking on wood).

It is SO well worth the membership fee!

SChotgurrl

I noticed the "qualified" list for those who wanna apply for the membership, includes performer/on-air talent...does that mean professional status only? For instance, I dance with my university's private dance company...would that count? I have a head shot and resume (of various performances I've been in) but I wasn't sure if I qualified...does anyone know? TIA
greengrin.gif

P.S. I also have programs w/ my name/photo from perfomances I was in as well!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Serenity.Eludes.
I dont know how strict they are w/ the policy but i hope not tooo strict. My bank card got stolen on thursday and i need a few things for a graduation this week. I emailed them and asked if i could use my b/f's card since he has the same billing address as i do. They emailed me back and told me to call mac pro's online group (1.800.866.6464) and they would be able to help me.

I will be calling tomorrow, so i'll let you know what happens.
smiles.gif

THANKS! Please do let me know because in my case, my fiance wanted to use his credit card to purchase a few items for me for my 21st birthday coming up. My card had unauthorized transactions too so I had to cancel the card and just filed a dispute so I have to wait a few weeks for a new card. By the way, CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION! =)

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
When ordering from MAC PRO, you must have matching name and address for billing and shipping? If not they do not accept the order correct?

They'll ship to any location (not just the billing address), but packages need to be shipped in the PRO member's name.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
THANKS! Please do let me know because in my case, my fiance wanted to use his credit card to purchase a few items for me for my 21st birthday coming up. My card had unauthorized transactions too so I had to cancel the card and just filed a dispute so I have to wait a few weeks for a new card. By the way, CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION! =)

I'm quite sure the billing address needs to be that of the PRO member - it's only the shipping address that has the flexibility.

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildesigns
I've even had it the next day
smiles.gif
I've tried to call back and add on to my order before but have never been able to b/c it was already on the way out the door (almost, anyway!).
It is SO well worth the membership fee!

I agree with that!! except the shipping and tax has varied with me though.
The membership has more than paid for itself.

I have never called, but the email interaction has been helpful. I have always rec'd my order quickly as well.

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
I noticed the "qualified" list for those who wanna apply for the membership, includes performer/on-air talent...does that mean professional status only? For instance, I dance with my university's private dance company...would that count? I have a head shot and resume (of various performances I've been in) but I wasn't sure if I qualified...does anyone know? TIA
greengrin.gif

P.S. I also have programs w/ my name/photo from perfomances I was in as well!

you would qualify imho.

mskitchmas

how to order pro products-not a pro

I'm kinda bummed out. I called the number on the Pro site to place an order but they wouldn't let me without a PP! number. Am I missing something? I'd like to order a lipmix palette and some foundation pumps.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
I'm kinda bummed out. I called the number on the Pro site to place an order but they wouldn't let me without a PP! number. Am I missing something? I'd like to order a lipmix palette and some foundation pumps.

That's weird. I'm not a pro, but have phoned in an order to receive pro-products before.
What # did you call?
I know there are a few phone #'s out there floating around.
I always call this one:
1-800-387-6707 available Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time

Maybe, you got somebody new that doesn't know all the polices yet?
th_dunno.gif

Mac have better not have changed thir polices or I will cry!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
That's weird. I'm not a pro, but have phoned in an order to receive pro-products before.
What # did you call?
I know there are a few phone #'s out there floating around.
I always call this one:
1-800-387-6707 available Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time

Maybe, you got somebody new that doesn't know all the polices yet?
th_dunno.gif

Mac have better not have changed thir polices or I will cry!

This is the number I've called several times too, with no problems. Give it another try!

mskitchmas

Hmmm. I did use this number, (1-800-387-6707) maybe I did get a newbie on the phone. ?

I just called my mac pro store and they ordered my stuff for me. I can't wait! I'm totally geeked.

Next time, I'll give this number a try again.

Thanks for your replies!

Glam Girl

I will only order thru the 800# (Canada) - my order get's here within 2 days, and is here by 10:00 a.m.! They are soooo nice too.