Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

Delerium

Quote:
Originally Posted by delic1999
If anyone could CP me a tea time pigment I would love you forever! I have non cc paypal!

Do you still need tea time? I have one available!

kobri

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph0891
thank you so much for the update! was there by any chance 'enough said' bp blush from the red she said collection?

There might have been. There were a few more, beigey, peachy colours I think. I'm more into the pinks so I didn't take note of their names too much

jaynalisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph0891
thank you so much for the update! was there by any chance 'enough said' bp blush from the red she said collection?

If you're able to you should try calling them if you want to see if something's in stock...I do it all the time and they never seem to mind! Their number is 508-384-3740.

I might be going there this week so I will try to take note of some of the lippies I see!

daphneM

I went for the first time this weekend - I was too busy hauling my ass off to remember much about what was there other than ooooh, lots!
lol.gif
The thing that stood out to me was they had the Beauty Powder/Loose in all the colors. I am pretty sure that is a Pro product, and I had no idea that CCOs could carry Pro items! I bought one and LOVE it. They're a little different but I'm actually enjoying Natural Flare even more than my Blonde MSF (though it's not as versatile as the Blonde, because that one has the degrade finish with the "strips" of color).

I live an hour's drive away so it will probably be a month or so before I go again, but I will definitely make a list when I do to update folks!

invadersads

went today, they stocked up quite a bit!
they had about 2 rows of eyeshadows, including some starflash ones, neo sci fi ones, some matte2 and more
a shelf of nail polishes
the same palettes they've had for a little while
they also had 3 of the holiday 08 palettes, smokey, warm and classic poppy
they had a few shadesticks and liquidlasts
they had studio sculpt foundation!! (wish i knew this a week ago!!)
a shelf of pigments, pretty much the same they've had for a while
some blushes, stark naked, spaced out, xrocks and some others. a couple of creme too
a bunch of lipsticks
a bunch of glosses, including two of the holiday 08 gloss sets
they also had the nordstrom exclusive set that came out with holiday 08 that had fluidline, lashes, a glitter liner, a couple other things all with a bag
2 neo sci fi bronzers
some other foundations, powders and skincare
a bunch of brush sets including one holiday 08 with the 187se
they had the big fafi tote (still too much $$ for me though or i would have gotten it!)
and some other odds and ends!

i would have gone crazy buying a lot of stuff but most of the stuff i already bought/swapped for back when they came out! lol

cynnie

Just to let you ladies know, I stopped @ the CCO and they didn't have anymore indianwood pp!

invadersads, where did you see the brushes? I didn't see any today~*

dxgirly

I'm totally new to CCO's but I'm thinking about going for the first time tomorrow. How much do they usually discount the items?

cynnie

I think someone said @ one point it's 30%. For example, I got a shadestick yesterday normally retails for 16.50, I got it for 11.75. I'm bad at math, but that sounds about right! LOL

daphneM

Not yet, but I will probably go down this weekend if Grand Duos doesn't suck me dry - stay tuned!

invadersads

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnie
invadersads, where did you see the brushes? I didn't see any today~*

all the brushes are on the counter near the register, right above the glass display where the brush sets and other various things are

daphneM

Okay folks! I went today - spent a pretty penny (check out my thread in the Hauls forum) and made sure to take notes! Here's what I noticed:

Lots of blushcremes and beauty powder blushes - few "regular" blushes
A few MSF duos
Richmetal Highlighters
Studio Fix, Select Moistureblend, and STUDIO SCULPT (exciting!), but mostly in darker colors of NC/NW35 or darker - though I did luck out and find SSF in the NC20 I needed!
Pigments in 11 colors, mostly from Colour Forms
both Fafi quads, Heatherette trio 1, holiday 08 palettes, Nordies 08 palettes
Lots of Tendertones, Lipgelees
One or two Dazzleglasses
2 mini lipglass sets (holiday 08?), pigment vial set, eyeliner pencil set
A *lot* of Pro Longwears
Lipsticks: good selection of Mattenes, Slimshines, and "regular" lipsticks
Lots of false lashes - not sure what, don't know anything about them
Fluidlines in Brassy, Blue Peep, Frostlite, Silverstroke
A number of shadesticks and Liquidlasts
In terms of collections, LOTS from Neo Sci Fi, some from Fafi and Heatherette
Shadows were mostly Starflash, Matte2, Cool Heat, a few from Originals, N Collection, McQueen; a handful of Suite Array duos and MES duos...

Hope this is helpful!
smiles.gif
I honestly didn't notice a lot different than a month ago, but I still hauled my ass off!

daphneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingforsn0w
ahhh dazzleglasses! do you happen to know what dazzleglasses they have?

You know, I'm sorry, but I'm not very clued in about Dazzleglasses
ssad.gif
They came out before I got into MAC. The one I did notice was a bright cherry-red. I think there was another one, but I can't be sure; I don't remember a color in my head.

cynnie

I went to the CCO on Friday night, and she said early next week (23rd) there getting another shipment in! she said she's ALMOST positive they'll be getting more colors of Studio Sculpt!
smiles.gif
HTH!

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnie
I went to the CCO on Friday night, and she said early next week (23rd) there getting another shipment in! she said she's ALMOST positive they'll be getting more colors of Studio Sculpt!
smiles.gif
HTH!

Could you please do a CP when you next go?
I can't go before a while now!
ssad.gif

cynnie

I'll let you know when I go! **i have to be careful since i'm saving for RR collex in April, but I'm sure I'll be goin' by there
smiles.gif

Delerium

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphneM
You know, I'm sorry, but I'm not very clued in about Dazzleglasses
ssad.gif
They came out before I got into MAC. The one I did notice was a bright cherry-red. I think there was another one, but I can't be sure; I don't remember a color in my head.

They had Glamour O.D. there the last time I went about a month ago.