WTH - Flashtronic's Quarry and Tectonic on MAC site?

winterwonder

Hullaballoo highlight powder and the Gentle Fumes Quad are back too, they must have found some stock or something. Get 'em while you can I suppose!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterwonder
Hullaballoo highlight powder and the Gentle Fumes Quad are back too, they must have found some stock or something. Get 'em while you can I suppose!

Exactly!
smiles.gif

They also added Air de Style perfume (that came out with Stylistics).
winks.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Exactly!
smiles.gif

They also added Air de Style perfume (that came out with Stylistics).
winks.gif

And I got me one!!
yahoo.gif

mreichert

I just noticed that too! That's really odd- they must have LOTS of them left over to try to resell them on the website.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterwonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreichert
I just noticed that too! That's really odd- they must have LOTS of them left over to try to resell them on the website.

Indeed it is odd since I've seen the highlight powder, quad and es in the CCOs.

janelovesyou

I saw this too and was going to make a post, but then I thought that maybe it had always been on there. Gentle Fumes quad came out almost a year ago, that's so weird lol.

color_lover456

they should do this more often - they are losing so much business to ebay stores like ms_spring who sell for WAY over retail...

KikiB

Also the Reflects Very Pink and Reflects Transparent Teal are back up in the Glitters section, and I saw some other pigments that were part of Balloonacy and other LE collections.