Xmas gift

wengweng805

hi =)
hey i was looking to some of the mac products from the holiday 2009 line as an xmas gift...and i was wondering if you guys/girls had any suggestions, i was thinking of getting just the 4 eye shadow kits but is that too much eye shadow? or maybe throw in one of those lip/eye bags. hehe im clueless when it comes to make up so any help is appreciated thanx!

Cinci

I would definately buy the Naughty Noir Eye Bag.. Shimmertime is my favourite pigment, and blacktrack fluidline is something I use almost daily!

jeitzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
I would definately buy the Naughty Noir Eye Bag.. Shimmertime is my favourite pigment, and blacktrack fluidline is something I use almost daily!

I second this! I love shimmertime pigment (next to deckchair pigment, my favvv) and I use blacktrack fluidline every dayyyy!
greengrin.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Heya sweetie,
my boy friend is buying me mac for christmas and i picked:
blue sorcery mineralized eye shadow duo, she zam dazzleglass, 6 mystic cool eyes palette and fab-racadabra face kit
smiles.gif
hope this helped. im fair skined NC20
smiles.gif

bellaboomboom

Hi! I love the Holiday 2009 products. I have the mineralized eyeshadows in Midnight Madness and Devil May Care (or Dare)? I forget the name of that one
smiles.gif
I also have one of the brush sets (for eyes) in the pretty holiday bag. And lastly I have one of the gloss sets and one of the pigment sets. All of the above would make a nice holiday gift
th_thb5ed765e.gif

Not holiday product related but I got the Softsparkle eye pencil this weekend in Nightsky and it's SO pretty! That would be a great gift for anyone who likes black liner. It has a bit of glitter in it but subtle.

Folie

I got all three pigment sets and would recommend any of them. I really like the holiday eyeshadow Mayhem, but I don't have that many golds. I could see someone not liking it if you have golds. I can't stand the glittery side. Too much fall out. I ordered three of the holiday sets, but really am only impressed by Devil May Dare. Once again, love the golds. The other two I got, I wasn't happy with the colors. So, if you don't have a ton of golds, I recommend Mayhem from the singles and Devil May Dare from the palettes.