Y & Kei lookbox

SMMY

Woohoo! Y & Kei Lookboxes for everyone. I'm so glad that some of you were able to get a hold of them via the Pro site.
smiles.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
looks nice, but it doesnt tell you what the colors are

it comes with soft mode (base), surreal e/s, motif e/s, oceanique e/s (oceanique is d/c'ed and all of the eyeshadows are frost finishes) and a 213SE brush. someone posted pictures of the y & kei palette (and kei lipglass, which looks so gorgeous!) on mac_cosmetics on livejournal. after seeing those pictures i want the palette even more.... T_____T

lovejam

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet
maybe you guys can have someone cp in asia for you?

Eh. I don't want to pay more than retail for it, honestly. It's way cute, but at the same time, I don't absolutely adore it enough to spend more than like $40 on it. And hey, it's $40 I can use to get two new brushes now.
greengrin.gif

aznsmurfy

I got mine today and the CCB is filled with the little black shreddings from the velvet pouch *gross!*. . .And it's on the eyeshadows too
ssad.gif
Anyone know how I can get the sprinkles off w/o jacking up the product?
smiles.gif
TIA!

Overgrown

I was just browsing MAC website and saw that Lookbox was available,so I placed the order too!!!!!!Plus shipping is free!!!!

lovejam

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
It is back in stock on the MAC site, I just placed an order for EVERYTHING!
Hurry y'all!!!!!

So did I!! I just randomly went to look at the page and grumble about how it sucks that I couldn't get anything, and it was ALL back in stock. I figured I probably wouldn't get another chance like this, so I didn't waste any time. I ordered it right then.

The lipstick is sold out now. I'm sure the gloss and box won't be far behind.

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
So did I!! I just randomly went to look at the page and grumble about how it sucks that I couldn't get anything, and it was ALL back in stock. I figured I probably wouldn't get another chance like this, so I didn't waste any time. I ordered it right then.

The lipstick is sold out now. I'm sure the gloss and box won't be far behind.

Yay, doing the happy dance for you!
fluffy.gif

MACActress

Uggh I was gonna order it this morning but it's sold out again =/ I'm gonna wait a few days to see if it comes back though.

pugmommy7

me too. and i am soothed by my new s/d and l/l stuff-lol...I want this, but if it doesn't work out, i will have to dry my tears with some lure/bait/hook
winks.gif

if anyone happens to see the lookbook in stock. please help me to grab 1 1st! i missed my chance once and this never made it to singapore
ssad.gif

sweet8684girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
I got mine today and the CCB is filled with the little black shreddings from the velvet pouch *gross!*. . .And it's on the eyeshadows too
ssad.gif
smiles.gif
TIA!

Mine is in the exact same condition. Has anyone found a way to take them off?

Navessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
ssad.gif
smiles.gif
TIA!

i just got mine yesterday and this happened to me too
ssad.gif
, though only in the CCB. i called mac and they can't replace it so they gave me a refund. i need to know how to get those black things off too!

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navessa
i just got mine yesterday and this happened to me too
ssad.gif
, though only in the CCB. i called mac and they can't replace it so they gave me a refund. i need to know how to get those black things off too!

that's funny i called to try & switch it when i noticed it looked linty around the edges & they told me they couldn't replace it but that a barely damp q-tip or cloth should take it right off w/o ruining the product

if i had kept it i might have tried using tape like you do to remove lint from clothes, but who knows if that would've worked