fireatwill

Pretty!! The chromeglass looks nice
smiles.gif

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shes a REAL card
awww my love you look so beautiful! i miss you we need a phone sesh soon

your hair looks spicyamazing, pleaseandthankyou

i miss you too!! we always lose touch on weekends haha..where are your fotd's!!!

MACgirl

hey jenny you mustve been off today, i went and you werent thier! i skipped the chromglass this time cuz it was busy and all i got was cleanse off oil and a application for employment. I hadnt been to the store i nfashion valley so long it seemed alot bigger! and aaron was the guy who helped me out, he was soooo nice!! big shout out to him!!

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
hey jenny you mustve been off today, i went and you werent thier! i skipped the chromglass this time cuz it was busy and all i got was cleanse off oil and a application for employment. I hadnt been to the store i nfashion valley so long it seemed alot bigger! and aaron was the guy who helped me out, he was soooo nice!! big shout out to him!!

yeah i was off today first sunday off since i started working there..yay for aaron...hes new =) and i hope you get hired!!

MACgirl

Thanks jenny. I couldnt bleive how nice everyone was! man i was greeted by almost 3 MA's when i walked in, aaron was the best! I think i should apply at that store, i was orig. only gonig to apply at the chula vista counter and plaza bonita store...