Yay for Mac customer service

thewickedstyle

My last order was stolen (I think... UPS confirmed delivery but I sure as hell did not receive it) and MAC emailed me today to say they were re-shipping the order with expedited shipping for free. I'm so glad... I was totally having a meltdown about it. I may take the day off work and sit outside my doorstep looking for the big brown truck tomorrow
winks.gif
Damn neighbors.

tepa1974

This has prompted me to contact MAC today. My package was supposed to arrive on Monday but according to the UPS website, it has been "missplaced/lost". I've been sitting here waiting for the investigation to be completed but I'm not waiting anymore. I want my Pink Swoon blush now!

darklocke

I'm kinda wondering what is going on, since so many people have this same problem now? I was granted replacements for the brushes that were damaged during transport, and they were delivered to someone (that I don't even know) unknown.
ssad.gif
UPS needs to get a grip!

gildedangel

MAC might be under contract with UPS for shipping stuff, it would make sense. Once that contract expires MAC needs to go with another delivery company, this "UPS lost my package" deal is way too common!

purrtykitty

^^I'm going to guess that's right. Totally off-topic, but I'd love the option to choose USPS. I think USPS is so much more efficient...and they deliver on Saturdays (at least for now).

1165Cheryl

I'm also having problems with mine, my MP order got here in 3 days but my MC is now going on 9 days....

xxManBeaterxx

Im glad i still qualify for free shipping. UPS has outrageous rates shipping to hawaii, most of the time if i want to order something i have to pay $25/$50/$100 for shipping for even the lightest of items, while usps basically ships to me for free compared to ups.

1165Cheryl

Well UPS says they delivered yesterday but I never got it. I was home all day too. I emailed MAC so hopefully they will ship out a replacement order fast. This is the 1st time I've had problems with them, theres something going on. I've placed 2 orders after this one and didnt get my shipping email from them, ect. This one was ordered on the 17th so it's been 10 days and I'm in the U.S. My MAC orders from Canada come faster then the one's from MAC Cosmetics. MC has always been slow but not this slow nor have problems like this with shipping. I really hope they will replace it????

1165Cheryl

Yay, MAC is re-sending the order Priority mail at no charge. I hope I'm home to sign for it, I think I have a dr. appt in SF that day
ssad.gif
Either way I'm so glad to see MAC take care of this and so very nice about it.
thmbup.gif