YAY!!! I fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally got them!!!

noteventherain

That is such a kickass idea! (I mean, I know you got it from MAC, but to get them online and use it at home. . .that's freakin' cool.) I was thinking of getting my own petri dishes to use for mixing foundations- thanks for posting a source to get them!!! Now I don't have to go searching.
winks.gif

oh, one question. . .did you get the glass or the plastic petris? I'd rather have the glass but I'm concerned about getting them because of the breakage factor. *ponders*

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
That is such a kickass idea! (I mean, I know you got it from MAC, but to get them online and use it at home. . .that's freakin' cool.) I was thinking of getting my own petri dishes to use for mixing foundations- thanks for posting a source to get them!!! Now I don't have to go searching.
winks.gif

oh, one question. . .did you get the glass or the plastic petris? I'd rather have the glass but I'm concerned about getting them because of the breakage factor. *ponders*

i got the glass petri dish, but they are real shallow, I mean the dish isn't deep at all. But that's what I use them for, I mix my hyperreal and reg. foundation together.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
ebay !! i just ordered some yesterday so hopefully they'll be coming in a few days :) lOl im so excited.

were they expensive,i found that buying them on ebay was much more expensive?

MiCHiE

Hey, if anyone is still interested in beakers, I've found another site called EdmundsScientifics (www.scientificsonline.com) ANNNDDD.....if you have an ebates acct., you get 10% cash back on the amount of your order. They have 3 different sizes, ranging from 3.95-6.95. Enjoy!

prinzessin784

Those are adorable!! I actually have this plastic, palm tree martini glasses that I hold my stuff in! they're really cute but I like how professional these are (palm tree martini glasses aren't exactly professional haha!)

emmyengine

Heehee! I am in a lab a lot (I do life science in school
winks.gif
) and I stole a petri dish to put my foundation in, and then pick it up with a brush :p I should try asking if the technical assistants if they could sell me a beaker/or three.

yumin1988

Lol...I think my prof wouldn't like to see me using the Glasswares for my makeup...
Imagine... mixing the different colours of foundations or even colours??
LOL... Have fun anyway~~!!