Yay! Studio Moisture Cream is Back and it the original pot!!

tiramisu

I have been a loyal user of MAC's studio moisture cream (back when it was called moisture feed/skin--for at least the past four years or so) and was really sad when they had the update I think last year and redesigned the skincare packaging to make this in a little squeeze tube.

This was so bad, due to the fact that the little tube's design (the blunt top-- looks just like the strobe cream container right now) makes it VERY hard to get the full product out when you're nearing to the last dregs of the cream... I was so utterly p'oed at having to cut the top off each time to try to get my finger in to not waste the product that I even emailed mac to tell them ("hey, you guys know how many times I've reordered this cream because I always get it online-- I'm an avid user!!")

I love this cream and was really worried when it had the triangle of death that it was gone forever, but its noooot!! Yay.
heart.gif
I have used it on my combo skin and a little goes a long way as a night cream (it has no spf!) and my skin is soft, fresh feeling and not greasy at all in the morning when I wake up!

Totally recommend you try it if you haven't, so long as you don't have very oily skin! It is well worth the price tag...
winkiss.gif

BlahWah

I was just introduced to it at my last makeover and yes, I'm a fan too! I panicked when I saw the ToD and was hoping to buy 2 but could only get one... I'm glad to hear it'll be back, and I don't mind the tub packaging - mine always tumbles around since the bottom (cap) isn't completely flat!