Yay Traincase!

alien21xx

Update on my traincase!
greengrin.gif
I had waay too many MAC stuff and waaaay too many drugstore stuff and other brands. Fortunately, my drugstore stuff and most other brands fit into a traveling makeup bag, so I'm gonna stash it there and keep my traincase for my MAC stuff and all those stuff that I use very often. Here goes!
greengrin.gif

CIMG2842.jpg

That's the sorta overall view... I had to put my MSFs on the cover flap so that I could take better pictures of the bottom compartment.
smiles.gif

CIMG2844.jpg

Right side of the bottom compartment containing my full-sized pigments, primers (I have 2 of the Smashbox Photofinish coz I got over-exciting shopping for it online), and my MUFE Mat Velvet+ foundation.

CIMG2845.jpg

Other side of the bottom compartment with my Jewel Eyes palette (yay Parrot!) Moonbathe blush, some Sephora stuff, my cheapie brow contour kit, UDPP and shadesticks.

CIMG2846.jpg

MUFE Star Powders FTW! I seriously love these! Plus my 3 paint pots (Rubenesque, Groundwork, Constructivist), fluidlines (Uppity, Blitz & Glitz), and a Make Up Store loose powder shadow in Inka.
smiles.gif
Then a small collection of lipsticks.

CIMG2849.jpg

My e/s collection hasn't changed at all because i really prefer to use pigments now.
greengrin.gif
But my lipglass collection has grown somewhat. I love the ones I got from the Smoke Signals collection and Antiquitease Color, as well as those from Moonbathe.

CIMG2847.jpg

MSFs & etc. set 1: Terra del Sol No. 7, Hullaballoo Highlight Powder, Glissade MSF, Global Glow MSF.

CIMG2848.jpg

MSFs & etc. set 2: Smoking Eye Palette, GOSH loose powder, Softdew Beauty Powder, Shimpagne MSF.

CIMG2843.jpg

My new Segue... traincase which my boyfriend gave me after his last trip back to Manila: contains the rest of my Antiquitease haul, lotsa and lotsa pigment samples, and the new Shu Uemura Face Architect foundation (it is love, I tell you). Plus, mascaras, other stuff...

Not in pictures: Shooting Star MSFs and all of my pencil/kohl eyeliners.

And yes, I am still using mooncake boxes from my brushes.
sweatdrop.gif

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Nice case & collection!
thmbup.gif

hmm.gif
What are mooncake boxes?

They're boxes where fancy mooncakes (yummy Chinese pastries filled usually with red bean or lotus paste and an egg yolk or two) are packaged in. For mooncakes sold by hotels, the boxes can really be very pretty and, for me, they become something to collect every year during the Mooncake Festival here in Singapore. The boxes come in all shapes and sizes, with pretty Chinese style decoration. Here's some pictures of the mooncake box I use to store my brushes to give you an idea.
smiles.gif

CIMG2363.jpg

When it's closed, it's a very pretty sight on my vanity desk.
cheerleader.gif

CIMG2364.jpg

CIMG2365.jpg

But when you peek inside, my brushes are a mess too!
WTF2.gif

I have a new mooncake box that has drawers though, and I'll be transferring my brushes there to make them more organized until I buy a new traincase with space for my brushes.

CIMG2366.jpg

Raffles, The Plaza is the name of the hotel where we bought the mooncakes.
smiles.gif

Thanks for looking!

SparklingWaves

I really like how you illustrated your train case. I felt like I could just reach in it an use those items. In fact, I really would like to reach in and use those items. (confessional)

Neutrals can make some really sexy looks for the eyes.
graucho.gif

alien21xx

Hi everyone, thanks so much for rummaging through my traincase with me!
greengrin.gif
I admit, it's really messy, haha! I'll try to update this soon as I've got so much new stuff I'd like to share with you.
smiles.gif

nylonbits

HAHAHAHA mooncake boxes... my family uses them to store stuff too, usually coins or random bits and pieces...but it's also the ghetto tin ones that never close properly :|

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylonbits
HAHAHAHA mooncake boxes... my family uses them to store stuff too, usually coins or random bits and pieces...but it's also the ghetto tin ones that never close properly :|

Mooncake boxes are so much fun to use for stuff and it's a great way to recycle too!
smiles.gif