Yesterday's makeup!

Jaim

I've only posted a face of the day once before, so here goes #2.

A close-up of my eye. Eww.

eye01.jpg

I have a zit and I'm in my pajamas but that's okay. Good ol' bathroom picture, too. The lighting everywhere else sucks.

Other than the BE foundation, I used all Mac.

Bare Canvas paint as a base, Chill eyeshadow on the inner corners, Teal pigment on the outer corners, Zoom Lash mascara, Boot Black liquid liner and Peachykeen blush. I think that's right, anyway. Haha.

Miss_Behave

wow you are frigging gorgeous! I don't even know where to start: love your eyes, they have such a beautiful shape and teal looks great one you. your skin is AMAZING and I can't see a zit at all. and I adore your haircut and color, it's so cute
smiles.gif

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
wow you are frigging gorgeous! I don't even know where to start: love your eyes, they have such a beautiful shape and teal looks great one you. your skin is AMAZING and I can't see a zit at all. and I adore your haircut and color, it's so cute
smiles.gif

Thank you so much.
smiles.gif
That really made my day! Now I get to go to work happy.
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Your skin is amazing! The makeup is great. I want to check out that blusher now after seeing it on you.
What's on your lips btw?

And what's the difference between Fluidline and normal Mac liquid liner?

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Your skin is amazing! The makeup is great. I want to check out that blusher now after seeing it on you.
What's on your lips btw?

And what's the difference between Fluidline and normal Mac liquid liner?

Thanks. I think it's the Bare Escentuals making my skin look nice.
smiles.gif
Or Proactiv... haha.
tong.gif

Nothing's on my lips actually! They're just always red like my cheeks. I don't know why I even use blush because I'm beet red all the time. Haha.
smiles.gif

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMeLipGloss
OMG, you are so pretty and you have the coolest eye color!

I always wanted green eyes. Mine are weird and kind of orange most of the time. But thanks a lot.
smiles.gif