You Electrify My Life

fallenang3l211

The mister and I saw MUSE again tonight!

All products used are MAC unless stated otherwise. CC welcome!

Face:
Fix+
NARS Sheer Glow - Barcelona
MSF-N - Medium Plus
Shooting Star MSF
Rhapsody in Two mineralize blush

Eyes:
UDPP
Brule e/s
Assemblage MES (all but the yellow/gold color)
Gilt By Association MES foiled with Fix+
UD 24/7 Zero
Penultimate Black
Studio Fix Lash Black
Clear Brow Set

Lips:
Beigeland l/s
Hush Hush tendertone

<3 he's my starlight
IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

My bangs are always in my face =/ but here's a picture with a little more detail on my eyes
Untitled.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Dr_Girlfriend

LUCKY GAL!!!!! I'm jealous right now... The hubby and I saw them in '07 when they were touring with My Chemical Romance. Damn good show! You can't beat having the pure hotness that is Matthew Bellamy AND Gerard Way! Can you tell I have a kid crush on both???

Anyhow... you look beautiful sweetheart!

fallenang3l211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend
LUCKY GAL!!!!! I'm jealous right now... The hubby and I saw them in '07 when they were touring with My Chemical Romance. Damn good show! You can't beat having the pure hotness that is Matthew Bellamy AND Gerard Way! Can you tell I have a kid crush on both???

Anyhow... you look beautiful sweetheart!

oh my gosh! I saw them twice in the past 5 months. Once at Not So Silent Night in December (with 30 Seconds to Mars & AFI!) and last night. The Resistance tour is AMAZING. They've got crazy lasers and LED visuals. Look up the videos on youtube or something...so incredible. We actually tried to sell our tickets..but I'm glad nobody got them!

and thanks =] I wish I had more pictures of my makeup but I couldn't get good lighting anywhere!