you know you go to Target to much

makeup_queen81

when the people that work the concession stand know what you want to order before you even say anything...lol
th_LMAO.gif

I thought it was bad enough that the MA's at MAC new who i was..

pink_lily82

1/2 of my paycheck goes back to Target! I always leave with something even though I don't mean to buy anything. Makeup, DVDs, stuff for my apt, etc... I am always a frequent lurker at the $1 bins too.

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lily82
1/2 of my paycheck goes back to Target! I always leave with something even though I don't mean to buy anything. Makeup, DVDs, stuff for my apt, etc... I am always a frequent lurker at the $1 bins too.

omg the $1 bins...seriously there are days where i only buy from those and i still spend like 20 bucks..lol i have bought every single pair of Hello Kitty socks they have ever had for my 2 year old daughter..

AlliSwan

It's the BEST one stop shopping....camisole, bath mat, good dark chocolate, trash bags, and nail polish remover?! YES!

rbella

Target is like home to me. Sometimes I want to nestle down in their bedding section and take a nap. I love that damn store. I have never been even one time where I left without buying something.....

lovekrumpet

OMG. Me too. I always come out of Target with something. My mom and I always go through Target looking at the clearance end caps on all the aisles. I especially like the make-up clearance section =X

SuSana

Oh Target how I love you. Except I hate you because you make me spend so much money. Even my 6 year old godson knows how much I love that place and he loves it when he goes with me because he knows he will always get something. I let him get a few things from the $1 bin and he is so happy lol. I don't know how long that will last.

I can't leave there without spending money and more often than not I get 10 more things than I had originally planned. Still love it though
smiles.gif

kimmy

i love target. i was so proud of myself the first time i spent less than seventy-five dollars there...it was also the last time i spent that little at target.

Nicnivin

I can't go into Target with out 5 other things I didn't go in for. It's like oh I need that.. oh and that. While I am here I should get this... and that. It never fails.. Go in for a box of tampons walk out spending $100 or more.
th_LMAO.gif

Lizzie

I went in for nail polish remover the other day (stupid addicting Konad) and I left with a dress, two nail polishes, chips (shame on me!), sugar free Monster (double shame!) and my bf got a new video game (shame on him, too).

And I just realized we're out of paper towels...guess I've gotta go back to Target.

joey444

Oooohhhh, I love Target!! You can find anything there and oh, the baby clothes!! I can't go into Target and spend less than $100...trust me, I've tried....

hawaii02

I always spend at least $100 at Target...lately, it's because I keep buying my daughter play clothes for summer. But gosh, that place is good for EVERYTHING! I go to every after-Christmas sale for their wrapping paper
lol.gif

pumpkincat210

Ha! I've been to target so many times, I started to try on their maternity clothes in the smallest size and they looked great...not the pants/shorts but the dresses.

benzito_714

when the answer to every question starts or ends with " ... at Target'.
For example
-I got this (insert anything here because Target has it) at Target.
-I was at Target the other day and ...
Need I go on?

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Oooohhhh, I love Target!! You can find anything there and oh, the baby clothes!! I can't go into Target and spend less than $100...trust me, I've tried....

haha...everytime my daughter is wearing a new outfit everyone always says "is that from target?" they have the cutest things for little girls

Makeup Emporium

I live in Canada and we don't have Target here!
cry.gif
Not yet anyway. So every time I cross the border I make sure to stop in and check it out! Love it!!

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Ha! I've been to target so many times, I started to try on their maternity clothes in the smallest size and they looked great...not the pants/shorts but the dresses.

both times i was pregnant a lot of my clothes were from the liz lange collection...i just have my son like 6 weeks ago and i still go buy the section..i'm like that really doesn't look like maternity i could get away with wearing that..and then my husband looks at me and laughs..

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
I live in Canada and we don't have Target here!
cry.gif
Not yet anyway. So every time I cross the border I make sure to stop in and check it out! Love it!!

awww i feel bad for you...i thought it was bad living in a one Target town...i long for a Super Target...if we had one of those i wouldn't even need to go to HEB (the only grocery store.. kinda)

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I went in for nail polish remover the other day (stupid addicting Konad) and I left with a dress, two nail polishes, chips (shame on me!), sugar free Monster (double shame!) and my bf got a new video game (shame on him, too).

And I just realized we're out of paper towels...guess I've gotta go back to Target.

my husband isn't allowed to go with me.,.i spend enough as it is, but when he goes with me..there always seems to be video games or blu ray movies in the basket...and he always go "i don't know how that got in there" lol

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_queen81
both times i was pregnant a lot of my clothes were from the liz lange collection...i just have my son like 6 weeks ago and i still go buy the section..i'm like that really doesn't look like maternity i could get away with wearing that..and then my husband looks at me and laughs..

You can't tell, and i have a pretty flat stomach. One dress is so cute! I got it on the sale rack that was half off too. It's actually really slim around the waist.