you know you go to Target to much

Dreamergirl3

I love Target! Definitely drop by there very, very often.

But in my case...you know you go to Walgreen's too much to check out new makeup when the employees follow you around to make sure you don't steal anything!

It was funny at first but now I space out the times I go. I'll check out new foundations or whatever and often times I won't make a purchase, so that's probably why they keep an eye on me. But every other time I usually buy something.

chiquilla_loca

i'm officially addicted to Target, i luv going just to look around and search all the clearance they have, i almost always find something for cheap, that i don't need of course, but want, hehe! and doesn't everyone luv SuperTarget too, for those who don't have them, it's where they have a full grocery section! i always am in there for more than an hour, and have been shopping Target since I was born, like literally my mom always goes and looks for hours, and taught me to look for red clearance tickets, i luv buying clothes, for me & my family when the ticket is red! the last time i bought so much i filled my trunk!
my fav buy from target was my cream colored corner microwave hutch, it's like 6ft tall, reg price was like $219, and i got it for $35!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I probably go to target once a week on average, Some weeks I visit target up to 3 or 4 times! its Terrible!! When my best friend comes to visit we always go to target a few times, in high school it was one of our weekend hang out places lol

and as for the cute dresses in the maternity section. I have been tempted once or twice too, I bought a bathing suit top in the maternity section because it was the only one I could find that had big enough "boob holders"

TISH1124

How about you know you go to much when the workers actually start talking to you like you work there...I was like huh....The girl said don't you work here...I said No...she said but I see you almost everyday...Ok...LOL

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
How about you know you go to much when the workers actually start talking to you like you work there...I was like huh....The girl said don't you work here...I said No...she said but I see you almost everyday...Ok...LOL

haha now that's to funny!!

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoriiQua
S U P E R TARGET!! love love love it!

i wish we had a supertarget here. every time i go outta town and if i know there is a super target there i have to go lol

rbella

I'm a fiend for Target. I know I go too much when they get my nephew's cookie and apple juice ready for him before I even get to the snack counter. That's some good service. I'm blessed to be surrounded by a plethora of Target stores. Easily 20 around me. Yay!!!!!!!!!

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I'm a fiend for Target. I know I go too much when they get my nephew's cookie and apple juice ready for him before I even get to the snack counter. That's some good service. I'm blessed to be surrounded by a plethora of Target stores. Easily 20 around me. Yay!!!!!!!!!

20? gosh lucky...seriously i live in a one horse town in south texas..we have nothing here..only 1 MAC counter..our MAcys doesn't even have a MAC counter...no sephora..no ulta..NOTHING

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
I love Target, mine is very nice; there is always something to pick up, usually things you never even knew you needed. I wish I had a Superstore, they're awesome. It's so much better than Walmart. I have only been there a few times, it was like being dropped into the lower circles of hell. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration. It might just be the one in my area, but it was gross and dirty.
shockt.gif

Exactly how I would describe my Walmart too. Yuck.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Exactly how I would describe my Walmart too. Yuck.

yeah, mine too.

I have been to ONE nice wal-mart , and it was near Seattle.