You know you need to do a MAC stocktake when...

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
LOL - I do that all the time.. mostly I will see something I love at the store, buy it and realize it's something I already have. I got this awesome spreadsheet from Temptalia.com where she lists every e/s ever, so I can track what I have and what I still want. Eventually I think she is going to come out with one for lippes etc.. but it's always the e/s's I forget.

I'd love to see that...do you have a link to the spreadsheet

erinmosh

i bought a bnip jewel blue from someone on here. after paying, a few days later i was looking through my blue palette swatching, and noticed i already had jewel blue! i honestly had no idea! i had to hurry up and email the girl apologizing for backing out cause i already had it!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Thanks Ernie!! How perfect!!

You're welcome!

I'm just freaking out a bit of having to fill this out. Yikes.

TISH1124

^^ me too...Reality will really sink in as to how Sick I really am!!! Although my 7 y/o was talking about money...I said you should stop buying so many toys and start saving your money...I said you have too many toys...he said but Mommy you keep buying makeup and you already have wayyyy more than anyone in America. I said SSSSHHHH before Daddy hears you!!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ me too...Reality will really sink in as to how Sick I really am!!! Although my 7 y/o was talking about money...I said you should stop buying so many toys and start saving your money...I said you have too many toys...he said but Mommy you keep buying makeup and you already have wayyyy more than anyone in America. I said SSSSHHHH before Daddy hears you!!

Aha, I'm cracking up. My son (almost 18) ALWAYS cracks comments like that. In fact, when I got my last cellphone, (pink blackberry curve) he called DH at work to tell him. I was so pissed off, I was going to break it in gently...

xkleverxkittyx

can someone post a new link to the list, it is no longer available and I'd love to have one to help keep track of my collection