Your Beauty Icon

baxterina

Someone who is your inspiration. Who has the most amazing taste ever. Whose way of seeing beauty is your ideal perception. It can be actress, model, blogger or your friend :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't know if I could pick just one! In general, I have a fascination with old movie stars from the 20s and 30s- I love the glamour associated with that era and so I often draw inspiration from those. I don't know if I can think of a modern star whose style I really admire in the same way. I do try to pay attention to what Salma Hayek wears, because she's a petite but curvy woman, which I am too.

LiliV

For me it's Brigitte Bardot. I love the simple make up look but bold cat eye, I wear winged liner every day, I feel naked without it! I just love the 60's bombshell look

FrizzyKab

Great question!! I'd have to say my mama. She's pretty fly. She takes great care of herself and people always ask if we're sisters. In the celeb world, I like Halle Berry's style. As a new mom, I appreciate her comfortable, realistic approach to clothes and makeup.

Spikesmom

I love the 60's style and Audrey Hepburn, in any era lol!! My present day icon for makeup would probably be Penelope Cruz.

baxterina

Great question!! I'd have to say my mama. She's pretty fly. She takes great care of herself and people always ask if we're sisters. In the celeb world, I like Halle Berry's style. As a new mom, I appreciate her comfortable, realistic approach to clothes and makeup.
Agree:) Mom is always special inspiration because of relationshiip between You and Her. It's not just look, but talks, feelings, memories.
There is no one right answer for my question but this is certainly the most beautiful.

baxterina

I love the 60's style and Audrey Hepburn, in any era lol!! My present day icon for makeup would probably be Penelope Cruz.
Penelope is very beautiful and hyperfeminine. No wonder You go for her because You look Pe alike (avatar):)

mosha010

Audrey Hepburn! I watched breakfast at tiffanys every Saturday growing up (til my mom figured out holly was actually a prostitute in the movie... Took her a while lol) I was obsessed with her outfits, her minimal doll makeup, her elegance, her flirty smile on movies, her actual real life and philanthropy...

baxterina

I watched breakfast at tiffanys every Saturday growing up (til my mom figured out holly was actually a prostitute in the movie... Took her a while lol) I was obsessed with her outfits, her minimal doll makeup, her elegance, her flirty smile on movies, her actual real life and philanthropy...
I love Audrey style. She always looks so girly and classy. She has the most beautiful face I ever seen.

baxterina

I don't know if I could pick just one! In general, I have a fascination with old movie stars from the 20s and 30s- I love the glamour associated with that era and so I often draw inspiration from those. I don't know if I can think of a modern star whose style I really admire in the same way. I do try to pay attention to what Salma Hayek wears, because she's a petite but curvy woman, which I am too.
20s and 30s time of hyperfemine looks that are timeless.

baxterina

My inspiration is Miranda Kerr I love her sunnies and often buy the same one Think she looks very girly and natural And of course Audrey the most beautiful woman ever And my mom who is dark eyed brunette and how I wish I look like her:)

allthingsglam

I have a few I love love marylin monroe her home life was a mess but she was always beautiful in the public.elizabeth Taylor that women was breathtaking beautiful and glamorous.tina turner I love her spirit and what she overcame in her marriage and career she will always be a diva in my eyes.salma hayek my girl crush she is beautiful and she ended up marrying a billionaire.has anybody tried Her makeup its sold at cvs.alica keys she can sing her beautiful face off and she does tons of charity work love her.and last but not least my lil sister she calls me the glamorous big sister but she is fierce okay one classy women love her

baxterina

I have a few I love love marylin monroe her home life was a mess but she was always beautiful in the public.elizabeth Taylor that women was breathtaking beautiful and glamorous.tina turner I love her spirit and what she overcame in her marriage and career she will always be a diva in my eyes.salma hayek my girl crush she is beautiful and she ended up marrying a billionaire.has anybody tried Her makeup its sold at cvs.alica keys she can sing her beautiful face off and she does tons of charity work love her.and last but not least my lil sister she calls me the glamorous big sister but she is fierce okay one classy women love her
Wow :) so many inspirations :)

urbis

Audrey and Brigitte for me too. Today there are so many beautiful and well pampered women, if I have to choose one I'd say princess Letizia of Spain

SleepingBeauty

Yeah, Brigitte Bardot's style was amazing!
eyelove.gif
I also like Bar Rafaeli; she seems to be down to earth and always looks natural (even though that's not the makeup look I am going for, lol). And I have to admit that I usually find Kim Kardashian's makeup pretty flawless.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Oh, not to forget Scarlett Johansson. I have a major girl crush on her, especially in 'The Avengers'. And Nina Dobrev, of course! That girl is gorgeous! She is one of the prettiest gals I have ever seen. Her hair and her makeup are always spot on.
heart.gif

baxterina

Yeah, Brigitte Bardot's style was amazing! :eyelove: I also like Bar Rafaeli; she seems to be down to earth and always looks natural (even though that's not the makeup look I am going for, lol). And I have to admit that I usually find Kim Kardashian's makeup pretty flawless. :blush: Oh, not to forget Scarlett Johansson. I have a major girl crush on her, especially in 'The Avengers'. And Nina Dobrev, of course! That girl is gorgeous! She is one of the prettiest gals I have ever seen. Her hair and her makeup are always spot on. :heart:
So many beauties:)