Your Custom Quads! :)

millux

Hi guys!
smiles.gif

I'm quite new to MAC & I just bought/made up my first quad!

It's Ricepaper, Woodwinked, Bronze & Amber Lights.. It's not the best but it's my first one, ok? ;P I'm loving it so far~

So, what quads have you come up with/what are your favourites? I want to buy more! Moooore!
greengrin.gif

x

Shadowy Lady

I keep all my eyeshadows in 15-palettes. I only have one quad I made and that includes Gesso, Solar White, Blanc Type and Creme de Miel, a.k.a my highlight colours and my white shade

millux

Oh, a lot of people use the 15 dont they? ): I'm a complete newbie so I use the quads to keep my shadows in order.. I'd get too confused with a 15 lol
smiles.gif

Thank you for replying!

lenchen

I perfer slef made quads becuase you can see in them my 4 15 pan palettes I use my my LE e/s. I have 17 pre-made quads.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by millux
Oh, a lot of people use the 15 dont they? ): I'm a complete newbie so I use the quads to keep my shadows in order.. I'd get too confused with a 15 lol
smiles.gif

Thank you for replying!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Yes, a lot of people organize their single e/s in 15 pan palettes sorted by colours (blues, purples, neutrals,...).

You can see some great palettes here:

The Traincase - Specktra.Net

No worries, you don't need them all
winks.gif

The quads are great for travelling with your fave e/s I think.

millux

Thanks for the link, Susanne! Ohh - I feel a little MAC addiction coming on! I think I might have to work my way up to a bigger palette~
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have a few homemade quads:

homemade BADA - Vapour, Rose, Beauty Marked, Soba
homemade Colour Scheme 2 - Quarry, Decorator Pink, Trax, Beauty Marked
Lingerie - Sunday Best, Idol Eyes, Slip Pink, and Flirty Number
Lure - Sea Myth, Mancatcher, Waternymph, and Aquavert
Moonbathe - Claire De Lune, Cosmic, Cranberry, and Saturnal
Neo Sci-Fi - Femme Fi, Expensive Pink, Time & Space, and Magnetic Fields

I used to have an Emanuel Ungaro and Style Warrior, but I really didn't like the colors used together or the colors together in the quad. :c

Mabelle

i have about 7 15 palettes
i only have 1 premade quad.
it has smoke & diamonds, knight, pandamonium and carbon

LMD84

i have a few home made quads (as well as my 15 palettes!) i have them for my favourite colour groups... well roughly anyway!

purple quad -
trax
beautiful iris
sketch
plum dressing

bluey quad -
zonk bleau
blue flame
climate blue
tilt

greeny-
humid
club
newly minted
aquadisiac

nudes-
dazzlelight
shroom
gleam
vellum

millux

Thanks so much to everyone for replying! I have lots of ideas now & cannot wait to expand my collection!
greengrin.gif

lilibat

I keep a quad in my bag in case I am out and about without makeup on and I decide I need some... it happens. Currently it's The dark purple from Stack 1, Softwash grey, Quietly and Lovely Lily all pressed pigments. That's my current everyday eyeshadow.

xjslx

I have several e/s that lay around individually, but the ones in my quad are Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, Tempting, and Smoke and Diamonds.... as long as I bring a black e/s along with this quad, I have easy smokey eye material

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by millux
Hi guys!
smiles.gif

I'm quite new to MAC & I just bought/made up my first quad!

It's Ricepaper, Woodwinked, Bronze & Amber Lights.. It's not the best but it's my first one, ok? ;P I'm loving it so far~

So, what quads have you come up with/what are your favourites? I want to buy more! Moooore!
greengrin.gif

x

I actually like your 1st quad!
greengrin.gif
hehes. I have rice paper & not the others
ssad.gif
I have mine in pots just because i think it's cuter, I know i'll succumb to depotting 1 fine day! hahas The only quads i have are the LEs.
cutey.gif

Just curious can you B2M eyeshadow pans? Or just pots?

Ode to Joy

I have one custom made that I made for a weekend trip and good much use out of it, I can see myself using this quad a lot more... it contains Blanc Type, Shroom, Smoke&Diamonds and Knight Divine!

Senoj

I have 1 quad that I came up with that is neutral and good for everyday wear. It's ricepaper, saddle, sketch and satin taupe.

karut

Right now I have a smokey eyes quad. It has Electra, Silver Ring, Satin Taupe and Black Tied. I just wished it was a quint(?) cause a highlight would have been great. But I change the two quads I have constantly, I find them really convenient to bring on trips and stuff.

RandomnessWithK

the only quads i have since i got rid of my custom quads (because i prefer the 15 palette) are the pre-made ones (like spiced chocolate quad.. etc)..

but i think your first quad is a great choice! i think the quads are great if you want to take whatever e/s you have and touch up.. but with what i do - i have no time to touch up anything lol.. and i like how the 15 palettes are in my make-up collection.

purrtykitty

I've got a couple custom quads - a purple one, a bronze one, and some ones with random colors. I use them mainly for travel and overspill (when I run out of room in a 15-pan palette until a get a new one), so the shadows are always being swapped out.

amber_j

Your quad sounds nice!

I only have one custom quad which holds my evening/smokey eye shades: electra, silver ring, pandemonium, carbon. As these didn't really go with the colour schemes in my 15-pan palettes I decided to store them separately.

Lyssah

I have a few quads, but my favorite ones are;

1. Bio Green, Bright Sunshine, Blue Calm, Knight Divine
2. Motif, Naked Lunch, Ricepaper, Expensive Pink
3.Shale, Pantina, Black Tied, Smut
4. Sky Blue, Bottle Green, Alantic Blue, Kelly eyeshadow.
5. Travel Quad 1:Dazzelight, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe and Brun.
6. Travel Quad 2: Stars 'n Rockets, Parfait Amour, Shimmermoss, and Freshwater.

The travel ones are duplicates of my favorite eyeshadows.

The rest aren't the best combinations, but I am a pot person anyway and only get pallets if there is no other option.