Your experience with the recent Cherry Culture sale

Meisje

Did anyone else purchase from the recent Cherry Culture sale? I made my first order from them, a tiny one, on October 30. According to the website, it's still in the processing stage (that just means they've received it, and it hasn't moved to being packed or sent).

The site clearly states processing may take 10 business days around sale times. I was just curious about others' experiences with them during this recent sale. What did you buy, when did you buy it, and has it been sent yet?

kittykit

I placed my order on 29 Oct and it's still 'In Progress' when I last checked a few mins ago. The last purchase I made was back in 2008. I remember it took around 2 weeks for the shipment to arrive (I live in Europe, by the way). I ordered around 15 NYX lipsticks, lip pencils and lipglosses for my sister.

There's a thread on Cherry Culture on the forum before. Not many people are pleased with their slow order processing and shipping. I hope they will ship out our orders soon.

Hilde

I have ordered from cherry culture's sales before, the last time I ordered the wrong color nail polish and immediately contacted costumer service to have it fixed. What I wanted was a color on the same listing for the same price but they didn't want to help me. I got an answer saying there's nothing they could do. This has happened with me from another company and they fixed it no problem, and I think I won't order from cherry culture again. And their shipping is a little slow.

Meisje

I have never ordered from them before; I usually only buy in person, from the Clearance Bin and from the MakeupGeek store (the MG store is exceptional).

I only gave them a go because of the sale. I'm still pretty excited to receive my order, though. I got some NYX Round lipsticks of super deep colors...

I ordered:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk & Electric Blue
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Hot Red, Orange & BlackBerry
NYX Round Lipstick in Femme, Bruised and Penelope

Meisje

Wondering if anyone else has received their stuff. My order has finally switched to "In Progress" but has been stuck there for a few days. Friday will mark 10 business days, hopefully they'll get it out by then.

I ordered from them because they have all the lipstick shades and I wanted the black and purplish black colors --- they don't have those in the MakeupGeek Store. I think I will probably switch back to MUG after this.

kittykit

I've just received my orders today. It was 'Completed' on 8 November. It took around 5 business days to arrive, which isn't bad considering I'm in Europe.