Your Fav MAC Halloween Look:

roxybc

Mine:
neptuna_259.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I wonder if this person was inspired by Pirates of the Carribean.............
smiley51.gif

noteventherain

am I the only one who's disappointed with this year's Halloween looks? they look so cartoony. I want to see them exactly as they looked on the facechart, ya know? I wish they just did scans of the artist's originals, complete with little flaws. but I understand I'm not exactly who they're catering to. I guess the point is that they're open to interpretation and aren't to be copied exactly.

I mean, c'mon. . . how is THIS a facechart?:
madamedoom_259.jpg

that said. . . the ones I love are Spectrum and the flowery one MAC_Pixie04 posted.
spectrum_259.jpg

JediFarfy

I like Dark Desire (main pic for Blanc et Noir, not going to post pic and take the bandwidth). It's pretty, but you could just wear a mask. I don't like most of the others, they're not that innovative (multicolored squares?! Huh?)

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
clownster_259.jpg

This scares the SHIT out of me.

Thank you! Amen! That clown is just wrong! If I were still an MA, MAC could never, ever get me to wear that at the counter!! Even if they tried to force me to wear it at gunpoint!!!! I would rather be fired.

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
hibiscushottie_259.jpg

THAT is talent. I only WISH I could do that.

clownster_259.jpg

This scares the SHIT out of me.

i have a couple clown noses so i might do that on smebody this year but i was planning on being dorthy so hahah wont really fit with my costume

as for the flower one im doing that on my friend for halloween since i have a background college major in arts it shouldnt be 2 hard the only problem is making it go smoothly over the nose

ch33tah

any looks for a butterfly?
I'm going as an 'erotic butterfly woman' for halloween, and i would love find an awesome make up look to go with it.

=]]

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
0486e469-1.jpg

0486e469.jpg

I have done these two on friends before. They look so cool, esp the Shiva Diva face. It goes a lot faster with an airbrush gun!

I am so glad you posted these, Shimmer. I might do the Shiva Diva on me for halloween! Thanks for jogging my memory.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
I love them all man. I'm not feeling the gorilla though lol
lol.gif

No kidding! I love the idea of changing your appearance on Halloween and all, but I still want to feel like a woman. A bit difficult with the clown and gorilla masks!
lol.gif

tiramisu

oh, this year I kinda like the freaky frankenstein one. Maybe because I am looking for an excuse to use bitter e/s but can't pull it off any other way....
graucho.gif

baby_love

oh my god, does anyone have any face charts from last year or the year before? I would love to see them since the ones from this year are more likeeee....paintings or something? I don't think they would look good on the face at all!