Your Favorite Live-Chat Helper!

thenovice

Whose yours and why?

Mine is Sara! I think she is hilarious! The very first livechat i had with her, after the first thing i type in she said "Oh, so your a MAC Addict!". She is the most helpful person i have ever gotten on a livechat and the most friendly to me. I've only gotten her a few times- i wish you could request who you wanted!

yummy411

i thought this was in line with your comment.....

if i get the same person on live chat... do i use live chat too much???
ssad.gif

when i saw the familiar name... i thought.. hi uh.. it's me again

rofl.gif

Danapotter

I spend way too much time on Live Chat, and I usually get Andrea! She is so helpful and never gets tired of my questions!

spartan_shades

I've talked to Sara and Stacey and they were great. Gave really good advice and I asked alot of questions, being a newbie and they were great with the answers.

jennzy

every time i'm on i get the exact same person
i forget her name because i haven't been on in awhile
it doesn't matter which month, what time, or the day
i think they all go by same name lol

a_star

I like Barbara, she gives me best advice and is so friendly and always answers my question well.

lukinamama

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_star
I like Barbara, she gives me best advice and is so friendly and always answers my question well.

I agree
thmbup.gif

alka1

I love Amy and Barbara. They're always very nice and friendly and answer my questions thoroughly.
yes.gif

aziajs

I think I like Sara. I say "I think" because I can't remember her name exactly but I think it's Sara.

iheartangE

I personally love Jara-I've gotten to chat with her a few times, and she's been my email an Artist responder a few times as well. She's always so sweet and really personalizes her responses, I think-plus she knows like, EVERYTHING!

I've even written to MAC's Customer Service about how wonderful she is-I highly recommend to everyone to do that if you find that you just really love chatting/emailing with a particular Artist-I don't know if they take those things into consideration for things like raises or promotions or anything, but even if they don't, it's still nice to let them know!

Go Jara!! Wooo!