Your Favorite MAC Blush(es)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Strada
Fever
Azalea Blossom

I'm assuming that we're talking JUST blushes, because I didn't include MSFs or beauty powders in my evaluation... honourable mentions to Flirt & Tease and Marine Life.

User38

Sweetness, Style, Blushbaby, Coygirl, Strada (again disc.), Harmony (summer), Eversun (LE gone), Instant Chic, Dame, Fleur Power, Desert Rose, Salsa Rose, Angel (disc), Gingerly... .....

User38

left out Dollymix, Fever, Plum Foolery, Breezy, Lilacdust, Pink Swoon, Bone Beige,
and and and

I must be a blush ho
girlhaha.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sweetness, Style, Blushbaby, Coygirl, Strada (again disc.), Harmony (summer), Eversun (LE gone), Instant Chic, Dame, Fleur Power, Desert Rose, Salsa Rose, Angel (disc), Gingerly... .....

I actually keep wondering about getting Coygirl. I feel like I shouldn't need it, given that I have Dame, Azalea Blossom and now Briar Rose, but it looks like such a pretty, cool pink-plum colour when I see it in stores... It's like it WANTS to come home with me.

And thank you, I feel guilty towards my other blushes now, particularly Salsarose, which is maybe not quite so all-purpose, but which is still a stunning colour. I always feel guilty about Breezy, which is just so gorgrous in the pan, but which never seems to look quite right on my face. I am NOT giving up. I WILL make it work...

User38

I find that I can get a lighter application with Coygirl than with BR -- or I can buff BR out and get it almost like Coygirl but CG is a bit more mauvey than BR on me.

I did not list BOA, Darkly My Dear or any of the Mineralized blushes --- and I did assume this was just MAC?

I can live three lifetimes and never need another blush.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:Originally Posted by HerGreyness 

I find that I can get a lighter application with Coygirl than with BR -- or I can buff BR out and get it almost like Coygirl but CG is a bit more mauvey than BR on me.

I did not list BOA, Darkly My Dear or any of the Mineralized blushes --- and I did assume this was just MAC?

I can live three lifetimes and never need another blush.

Thanks very much for the comparison, HerGreyness! I think CG is something I can live without for now. I'll doubtless change my mind soon enough. I hadn't ever noticed it before a few weeks ago when it suddenly jumped out at me. I foresee picking it up at some point when I get sick of seeing tawny browns and bronzes.

GlamQueen21

Dollymix, Eversun (LE), BOA (LE) and Stark Naked (LE). MAC needs to repromote Eversun because that blush is what I rely on in the summer.

geeko

Hmmm too many favourite blushers to list all out..

but at the top of my head it has to be

MAC dainty

Latest posts