Your favorite NARS eyeshadow

GinghamDot

It's been long discontinued, but I loved Heart of Glass eyeshadow and was heartbroken (haha) when mine shattered. I didn't know the alcohol and smoosh trick to (possibly) revive it then. :(

Tammy Hope

Galapagos
heart.gif

Naritchie

Mine is Cambodia from last years Guy Bourdin collection. It's the cinematic formula and it's so smooth and pigmented, it's amazing! I really wish they would bring back the formula!

Forestans

What are reviewers feelings on the new Nars holiday eyeshadows? Mine are honestly I liked last years Guy Bourdon holiday series! Still craving Mississippi mermaid and Cambodia which I didn't purchased because of my color wardrobe that year!! >_< !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Monsy

I do not think they are similar. Texture is very different. Guy ones were so much more pigmented and "creamier"

Howards End

NARS Bali single hands down. The best ashy grey-brown. I just need to figure out a convenient way to insulate it when it's in my bag so it doesn't shatter and crumble, that's the only reason I haven't repurchased it lol

javadoo

Isolde looks beautiful, but I don't have it. Yet.
I do have Lhasa and Strada and love them both!

Mardybum

Only eyeshadows I have are Nepal and Kahalari duo, but I love them both! Really want to add a dual intensity, I'm between callisto and dione (maybe himalaya). Wish I had a Nars counter near me!

Mardybum

Callisto, Dione & Himalaya are all GORGEOUS.
I have all 3, along with Giove, Lysithea & Phoebe.

If I could only have 3 though, it would be Callisto, Dione & Himalaya.
Nice to know that my choices were all good, now to the difficult part of narrowing it down
001_unsure.gif

Which one do you think is more versatile? Dione seemed very wearable, but the sheen/shimmer of Callisto looked like something from out of this world on the swatches i've seen!
Will I be asking too much of you if i ask you to choose a favourite?
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts